Drama practice

In love with Satan Hyuk

"Yes...Yes hyung...I understand......thank you very much! I will see you soon. Thanks and good night!" Hongbin ends the call as he walks to sit on the couch, he mind was racing. Their manager had just called him to tell him that he was chosen to be the male lead for an upcoming drama and he accepted the offer. It was a great opportunity for him, as another famous actress sunbae is starring the female lead, and he would have the chance to be more familiar to the drama industry and hopefully be more well known in acting. Hongbin watched with excitement as his manager sent him the drama scripts.

Hongbin's eyes scanned through the script. It was about an agent who works for a secret agency competing against another agent from another company for a confidential information that can affect the national security. Obviously he is the agent and the female lead would be the other agent. Hongbin can't help but feel excited as he read onwards to the plot.

His mind was still focuses until he reached the kiss scene, which obviously he had to kiss the actress. For some reason, he felt his heart drop and a sudden feeling of nervousness crept up his back. He didn't know why he was panicking as he stared blackly at the screen. The kiss scene. With Suji sunbae. Kiss...


Hyuk woke up in the middle of the night. He couldn't stop feeling guilty of teaseing Hongbin hyung about his ideal type. Even though N hyung assured hime that Hongbin is fine, he couldn't help to feel that he should apologise to Hongbin. Although he questions himself why he was so nervous about what happened even though it was just a small joke, he felt the fear and sadness in his hyung's eyes as he was asked about his ideal type. 'Maybe hyung is just generally afraid of the idea of getting along with girls, in fear that he might be disliked,' Hyuk thought was a smile as he went out to get a glass of water. 'Hongbin hyung was always awkward with girls, well, actually everyone.'

"Ahhh~ Hyung is so innocent~" teased Hyuk under his breath as he went out to the living room. He froze was he saw Hongbin breathing heavily as if he was in pain. "Hyung ah! Are you ok?" Hyuk rushes to Hongbin, seeing him staring at his phone blankly.

Hongbin snapped out of his gaze as Hyuk came over. He awkwardly tried to switch off the screen of his phone and tried to hide it behind his back, but as expected of his awkardness, he drops his phone the floor. He had just got his phone a month ago.

"Aigoo, hyung you have to be careful," Hyuk picks up the phone immediately before Hongbin gets to take it back, as he looked at the screen with Hongbin frantically trying to get his phone back, he smirks as he realises the reason to Hongbin's panic. "Ahhhh~ so this is what hyung is afraid of, kissing Suji sunbae." He smirks as Hongbin burries is face in embarassment. "O come on! It isn't that bad, sunbae-nim is a good actress, she can certainly teach you how to do that." "But," Hongbin wanted to explain his irratioanl fear of girls, but it seemed so weird especially telling this to the maknae, his dongsaeng.

"Hyuk ah, you won't understand. But I just feel so weird when girls are around. I feel like cringing so much and don't know what to do."

"Well but you did say that you were jealous when you see couples walking around."

"I guess i'm more jealous of seeing people being able to be with someone that truly loves them and cares for them. Especially when I alone and tired after work."

"But you kissed Woori-sunbae in Glorious Day."

"Aiiii, it's different." Hongbin mutters. He remembers the embarassment during filming when he literally freaked out. Woori sunbae was kind enough to try asking the director to film from another angle so that they didn't have to literally kiss, but the director refused. The filming team had to set up multiple cameras and play the footage in slowed version in order to lengthen the brief touch of their lips in only a mere few seconds in actual filming. It was almost the most embarassing thing that happened in his acting career. He did apologise multiple times to Woori sunbae and the director for his inability to properly film the scene, which they both said that they were fine with it. But he vividly remember that Woori sunbae did advise him to practice if he wanted to become better at acting. It would be a laughingstock of the industry if he became the actor that couldn't kiss.

"This time, I'm working with Suji sunbae, and she is knowned to be extremely strict and excellent in acting. She almost had no NGs unless she demanded to film the shot again if she wasn't pleased with her performance. If anything that I did affected her carrer, I'd probably stop acting." Hongbin concluded his fear.

" Ah I see. Well if you need practice, I can always help, I'm quite free lately, except for a few interviews-"

"Wait what do you mean you can help!?"

"Help you practice the scene... wait did I say something wrong?" Hyuk sensed something not quite right as he looked at his hyung once again panicing.

"Aisshi! Hyung I'm not going and won't kiss you! I'm just going to look at you so that I can tell you how to do it." Hyuk felt himself roll hs eyes as Hongbin relaxed from whatever he was thinking just then . 

'Aiiii~This hyung is so stupid.'


Sooo here it is the next second chapter... ehhh if u guys were expecting for a kiss so quickly then you'll have to wait... for a while hehe...

 

 

 

 

but it will happen, EVENTUALLY

 

o gawd this sounds so creepy