Revelation

In love with Satan Hyuk

For those who read this fic a whie ago, the fic isn't finished yet it is just marked completed by accident, so pls bear with author-nim for a while thx!

"But who are you?"

Sanghyuk is scared, he didn't want to get into trouble. There were always news about scams, how they trick you on the phone and threaten you. He didn't want to lose his job yet, he had fans, he had friends, he didn't want to do anything that would trouble him. He bit his lip as he wait for the response. 'What's taking him so long?'

"Ohh-uh I'm Park Chunho, you can call me Chunho hyung. I am Hongbin's old classmate and best friend during high school. I suppose you don't know me, but-Hello?"

For almost half a minute Hyuk contemplated on the chances that whether this "Chunho" is really Hongbin's friend or not. Hongbin doesn't seem to be that kind of person to know such ordinary friend.

"Ahh-I was listening, sorry hyung. As you were saying?" Hyuk decided to play along nicely. 

"Ahh yes, um about the call, uhh Hongbin went for drama this morning and he couldn't find his phone yet so he used your phone to call me. He found his phone on the car though." said Chunho. Somehow this maknae seemed to be judging him along.

'Note to self, change your phone passcode tonight,' thought Hyuk. Well it was also quite suspicous that he knew so much about Hongbin's schedule, but Hongbin isn't exactly good at keeping secrets. There was one time Hongbin sang Park HyoShin's Wild flower in the shower, thinking that he was alone. Well Jaewan hyung was lucky enough to have recored it and set it as his ringtone for Hongbin and everytime Hongbin called him and his singing would start to play. The funniest thing was that Hongbin heard this being played when he was on a show and he turned so red that it lead to the MCs to realise he sang it. He would have been able to be unoticed if he mastered the art of pokerfacing like Leo hyung. Memebin is too iconic to keep a straight face, chuckled Hyuk under his breath. Hongbin is cute.

"I'm sorry if I had frightened you, I mean you must have thought a stranger tried to expose your identity or something. Joesonghamnida."

"Ahh it's ok, but wait, what is Hongbin hyung's phone number?" smiles Hyuk. A little testing won't hurt, will it?


"Cut!!!" shouted the PD.

"Ahhhh~Sugohasaeyo~" said Hongbin along with Suji sunbae and the other actors as they stop filming, bowing to cameramen and their producers. Five hours and forty seven minutes of filming is surely a tiring process. Not to mention it is almost four in the morning and -3 degrees outside.

Going back indoor with heating and chairs, Hongbin threw himself onto the chair and let his stylist noona remove his makeup. He started to doze off when he closed his eyes so that his eye makeup is removed. At one point he literally started to nod a few times as he slept.

'Aigoo aigoo, look at our Hongbin-sshi~" smiled the noonas as a flustered Hongbin woke up suddenly to realised he had been sleeping the whole time. "Wuli Hongbin-sshi worked so hard that he almost fell asleep on his stylist noona," teased his hair stylist. Hongbin was red in the face but too tired to say anything. He fanned himself to cool down from his embarassment. Today was surely a rough day for him.

Two hours later Hongbin was back in the car, going back to the dorm. He did thank all his staff for staying up late with him and helping him. He also thanked Manager hyung for driving even though he could clearly see how tired his hyung was, eyes red and surrounded by dark circles. "Remember to go to sleep quickly, you have an MC recording at 4 tommorow, ah I mean today. I'll pick you up at two thirty ok?" Manger hyung reminded him as he left the car. He is such a caring hyung.

"Yes I will, you too hyung take care!" waved Hongbin with a smile and he watched the car leave. His smile faded a little. He really was tired. Super tired.

Dragging himself out of the lift, he pressed the password of the dorm and landed on the couch, sleeping almost instantly. He didn't even bother to take off his socks or change at all. 

The only thing he saw before his eyes closed shut was the note on the coffe table. And there was something written on it:

"These are your favourite strawberries. Eat them when you wake up :3"


Hyuk shuddered at the cold wind that blew right into his face. It isn't the exact ideal time to walk on the chilly streats of Seoul in the evening when it -5 degrees and even though he was covered in thick jackets and mask and cap. He kind of regretted asking for the meet up, but he also anticipated for it to happen. He needed to get the answers to his questions he kept asking himself. Questions that he knew might not even have an answer for.

He watched across the road with his phone next to his ear. He watched, as a tall, handsome figure leave the cafe.

"Yeoboseyo? You can come in now." Hyuk grinned as he crossed the street. The excitement is about to begin.

Surrounded by the warmth of the indoor heater as he entered the cafe, he came over to the table with a guys waving at him.

"Anyeonghasaeyo~ I'm Han Sanghyuk," said Hyuk as he sat down across Chunho.

"Anyeong, I'm Chunho," said Chunho was he passed the menu over.

"Gomapseumnida," said Hyuk as he scanned through the menu. "One hot chocloate please." he smile at the waitress.

"You guys are funny, Hongbin also had hot chocolate."

"Oohh, really... well you had hot chocolate too, hyung..."

Chunho passed his cup over for Hyuk to see that it was actually mocha without the cream on top.

"So I fooled two people today, you and Hongbin, that I drinking hot chocolate all along. You two are so alike."

Hyuk felt his face flush a little. He was actually kind of glad to know that he and Hongbin had some similar traits. 

(23/2: Author-nim will end here for a bit today. It will be continued tommorw :) good night my readers and chingus)

"Ahh hyung, what was Hongbin hyung like when he was in high school?"

"Hmm why do you ask?"

"Ehh I'm just interested ah hyung~" Hyuk flinched a little under his seat.

That was the purpose all along, to get to know more about his hyung who seemed to drift further and further away from him. Maybe it was about time that he realised he needed to solve this problem after waking up with Hongbin filled inside his head. Aishii images of Hongbin started to flood his brain again.

"What do you wanna know? Well in fact he didn't change much..."

"Well, hongbin hyung seemed to be quite awkward with girl? Did anything happen that made him like that?"

'Ohhh Hyuk is getting curious," a devil smirk appeared on Chunho's face. Hyuk felt his face heat up again, but he made sure that he kept calm.

"Well for all that I remember, Hongbin was never really near girls at all."

"Oh."

"He did get quite popular with girls since he was in basketball team... he didn't accept any confessions though..." Chunho said, trying to remember the details.

"I see... Well hyung is actually quite awkward with everyone.. even me..."

"You? I doubt that."

Hyuk's heart literally skipped a beat.

"Uhh me? Haha thats weird... he kept avoiding me for weeks," Hyuk felt himself blurt out unconciously.

"Is that so? I don't see that though, in fact, he seemed quite anxious when I told him you called back. He literally stood up from his seat."

"Oh."

 

 

 

 

 

O.M.G. no he didn't.

 

Hyuk didn't really know how to respond to that. He would have laughed it off, but he could bring himself into doing it on the spot. It would be weird if he had looked too shocked and scare Chunho hyung, but he certain was really shocked about it. Hongbin, who had been abondoning him for weeks, reacted so immediately at the mention of his name. The pang of realisation hit him right in the face, he missed Hongbin, so much, so much that it got him going to find answers on his own, hoping to get a trace of him. He wanted Hongbin so badly, and he never really put that want in words.

And Hongbin felt the same as he did.

Chunho, who had been quitely observing the dongsaeng in front of him felt his lips turn slightly upwards. Hyuk, so alike to Hongbin, was embarassed, flustered, and bashful, just like the Hongbin who sat there a few hours ago.

Something needs to be fixed about the two of them.

"Hey Hyuk, maybe, you would like some help from me?"


yayyy... Author nim finally did something yayy....

 

Leaving school at nine at night isn't really helping Author-nim to find time to type this, even if she still kinda did in the end.

Hope reader chingus understand :)

 

Uuuhhh all too tired to really type really anything, hope this is enough for a chapter.

 

BTW SPECIAL EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THOSE WOULD CAN CORRECTLY PREDICT THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ABLE TO READ AN EXTRA CHAPTER IN THIS FANFIC!!!!

PREDICTION: WHO, HONGBIN OR HYUK WILL CONFESS FIRST?

 

DEADLINE: BEFORE CHAPTER 9 IS UPLOADED