Almost there

In love with Satan Hyuk

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I can't do this anymore!" Declared Hongbin as he pushed himself away from the wall.

"Hyung, we barely even started." Hyuk stated blankly as he shifted his position on Hongbin's bed.

They both finished their schedule of a photo shoot of a magazine earlier in the morning and they were left to spend the afternoon in their dorm. Hongbin, who would have his first drama cast meeting next week had to drag Hyuk into into his room to practice the kiss scene in order to make it in front of Suji sunbae. He couldn't even bring himself to think how embarrassing it was to get his dongsaeng to teach him how to kiss.

Sadly, there isn't any suitable object for Hongbin to practice kissing and the only thing Hongbin compromised to kiss was the wall. Not that he found kissing the cold hard concrete wall appealing but it's probably the best option between Ken hyung's chopper doll or the air.

"Hurry up hyung! If not, I'll get N hyung to practice with you" Hyuk couldn't help tease his hyung, who was literally stammering in front of the wall.

"Shut up! Or I'll get you to practice kissing." Hongbin blurted out to rebuke. He was too flustered to actually realise what he was sayin,g, until he saw Hyuk staring straight into his soul.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They both looked at each other in silence and awkwardness for a minute. Hongbin wished that he could just open the window and jump down. 

"Well, Ravi hyung held hands with N hyung for a year with N hyung because he couldn't bring himself to do it with fans." Hyuk broke the silence with a weak response, motioning Hongbin to start. Hongbin forced himself to look at the wall so Sanghyuk couldn't he how red his face was.


It wasn't that they haven't kissed guys before. At Bachelor Party, they has to play a game where they has to up plastic cards with they mouth and pass it to the other end of the line. The only thing that made them feel better was how they had the plastic card in between. 'God, I hate these variety shows,' Hongbin thought to himself. He never kissed Hyuk before, but part of him was curious about it. And the other part of him just judged himself for thinking about kissing Hyuk.

As he inched closer to the wall, he started to panic. 'What am I supposed to do?!' He eyed carefully at Hyuk.

'Well that was weird.' Thought Hyuk after what Hongbin hyung said. Hyung never really say those things, but he dismissed himself to continue pondering on the matter. He turned his attention back to his hyung immediately, right now his hyung looked like he was stand in front a very angry Ken hyung.

"Slowly move closer to the wall and put one hand on the wall," instructed Hyuk, "right now you should see yourself moving closer to Suji sunbae-nim and putting a hand onto her shoulder." Hongbin tried to do as what he was instructed to, only to rigidly stumble closer to the wall and place his shaking hand onto the cold surface.

"Now you tilt your head a little, which Suju sunbae would cooperatively turn the other way, and about a few centimetres close you close your eyes and relax your jaw a bit," said Hyuk helpfully as Hongbin helplessly was hard as a stone and moving a millimetre per hour.

"You seriously have to speed up," sighed Hyuk, looking at his hyung as if watching slow mo.

"....I'm *gasps* trying...." Hongbin could barely speak properly as the anxiety kicked in when the distance between him and the wall continued to shorten. He was literally gonna die if he continues the stare at the wall like that. Cringe cringe cringe cringe.

"If you're not going to move quicker, I'm going to push your head straight into the wall." Hyuk decides that he should threaten his hyung that he is in the same room with ManHulk.

Hongbin felt like he was about to jump off a cliff. With one deep sigh, he shut his eyes tight and plunged himself to the wall.


It was almost certain that he crashed into the wall.


Hyuk, who was still busy thinking how his hyung is such a chicken jumped of the bed to rush to his hyung.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Hyuk gently lifts Hongbin off the floor from his hyung's crouching position to the bed. 

'Great, I messed up in front of Hyuk again.' Hongbin thought in the midst of dizziness in his head. From the pain he received from his lower lip, he knew that his teeth left a deep mark in his inner lip, and he could almost taste the blood oozing from it.

Hyuk took a tissue from the table, and turned to Hongbin to check of he's alright. Gently, he pried open Hongbin's lips to examine the wound. 

(At this point author-nim is getting quite embarrassed by the direction this fanfic was going to turn to and therefore the following part of the fanfic is either crappy or at least our readers can feel how embarrassed author-nim is)

There were two red streaks lined across Hongbin's inner lip, already b with blood. Hyuk slowly put his index finger into his mouth to further examine the wound, which Hongbin winced at the pain as Hyuk pulled the wound a little. "I'm sorry hyung, I'll be more gentle," comforted Hyuk in a hushed tone, lightly dabbing the wound with tissue. 

To be honest, Hyuk had never really seen Hongbin like that, so weak and fragile in front of his dongsaeng. Hongbin hyung was usually teasing other hyungs, judging people and cringing at everything. Now, Hongbin is flustered and red in the face and almost at the verge of crying.

Hongbin sat like a doll and silently watched his dongsaeng tend his wounds. Hyuk was so close to him that he could feel Hyuk's breath against his face. Apparently it was very embarrassing for Hongbin and he was too embarrassed at the spot to do anything really than to realise how quickly his heart was beating and how his breath hitched at every inhale. The only glad thing was Hyuk seemed to be concentrated on stoping the blood to realise the hyung in front of him is acting like an idiot.

Hongbin can no longer practice anymore after the trauma and mostly the embarrassment given to him after the last hour of practice and they both agreed to end the practice. The rest of the afternoon was left with Hyuk playing Overwatch and Hongbin "sleeping" in his room. Of course he wasn't really sleeping, just texting his old friends and checking social medias. He wanted to be alone, because any interaction with Hyuk is embarrassing after the incident. 'Aishii~ Why must I be like that?' Hongbin asked himself, burying his head into the blankets and pillows on his bed.

In his room playing Overwatch, Hyuk was secretly aware of Hongbin's reactions just then. After knowing his hyung for four years, he was almost certain that it wasn't the usually cool and casual hyung just then, something about him made his hyung flustered and embarrassed, but without finding a reasonable answer why, Hyuk allowed himself to enter back into the world of Overwatch.

"Hmmm.... things are getting interesting...." Hyuk felt himself smirk a little at the thought of his embarrassed hyung. Maybe, they need another practice to find out why.


FYI, author-nim is almost as flustered as Hongbinbong was writing this chapter so author-nim really have nothing to say about anything. Author-nim may not seem so but actually she was red in the face typing this so please give some support. The next chapter will be Hyuk's turn to get "some" (Korean fans probably know what it mean but if you don't, then check out an account called "Dream Teller" on YouTube and watch the MV explanation for Red Velvet's Russian Roulette, there should be the explanation of "some" there). 

 


Things are getting interesting