R.EAL1ZE

In love with Satan Hyuk

Author-nim is very very very sorry for this late update. School work is driving author-nim crazy and probably because this chapter is so hard to write for some reason. But to repay that we have a little fluffy moment again, so hopefully it can make up for the delay.  


The comeback is next week.

Hongbin had automically became the "Calendar in Flesh". He had been counting the days to their comeback every single waking moment, clear of the days that passed them as they continued to practice their choreography and their singing for endless hours in the practice room. Hongbin hoped that their comeback would be a success, just like everytime before their comeback. But he had been secretly aware of why he become so sensitive to time slipping away. The comeback wasn't the rocus - they were still apart. He and Sanghyuk.

He knew something was there, but he didn't want to admit it.

Due to their comeback schedule, the members trained more together. N hyung and Leo hyung still had to attend their musicals, but they were often back to join dinner and late night practices. Ravi hyung and Ken hyung were more often at the dorm. It was dangerous for Hongbin and Sanghyuk. The members could easily discover their distance and bring out a discussion. The both of them knew clearly that they shouldn't cause problems like these before important events like comebacks, seeing that team cooperation was bery crucial. Hongbin knew that just getting the hyungs out and talk the peace back between them wouldn't work. The problem wouldn't be solved unless that have the guts to start talking to each other.

With dance practice going on every day, the two maknaes were forced to interact for a bit, breifly exchanging awkward "hi"s and a few quick glances at each other. 'Cringe...' Hongbin thought as them met at a part of the choreography where Hyuk hugs him from behind and lifts him up. Without being careful, he lost balance and plummets to the groud, only to find Hyuk pulling him backwards, cushioning his fall. The choreo immediately became a mess with screams and a huge "Bang!". Hongbin and Sanghyuk laid there, motionless with arms and legs entangled together. They were speechless and motionless for at least half a minute, until N came over to pull Hongbin up. 

'You ok?" Eomma N immediately checked to see if his little ducklings were ok, brushing off the dust on their clothes. Sanghyuk, still rubbing the sore spot on his back looked over and met Hongbin's worried gaze, which immediately turned away. 'Thank you...' says Hongbin inside his head, blushing in guilt. he just couldn't, couldn't do anything or get himself to face Sanghyuk as they looked at each other, and finding the disappointment in the maknae's eyes.

'I'm sorry, Sanghyuk-ah, but please wait for a while... I promise, I will solve this one day... When I'm brave enough...'


It was already nine after their dance practice and Hongbin had gone out for his shootings of the drama, and N hyung and Leo hyung were busy with their musicals. Ravi hyung is probably dwelling in the recording room producing another masterpiece, leave Hyuk and Ken aimlessly doing nothing in the dorm.

They were both sitting on the couch, with the tv blaring some unknown music show and the both of them on their phones. Ken hyung was busy humming their new song and possibly on Twitter to check out his Starlight Aegis. Hyuk peered over to check out on his hyung, who seemed to be too happy-go-lucky to care about anything.

Secretly, Hyuk hoped that one of his hyungs could take notice of what was happening between him and Hongbin and stop the whole awkwardness between them. He wanted to treat Hongbin like the other hyungs, teasing them all he wanted and getting them angry, and then playfully asking for their forgiveness. Since when did bullying his hyungs become a hobby?

But he couldn't treat Hongbin like that. Hongbin was too fragile to tease harshily. He remembered how Hongbin was so sensitive about his ideal type that made him all pissed that night. Even Eomma N said it was ok but it didn't feel like it was ok. Hyuk was confused, confused of Hongbin's identity, he wasn't hyung, wasn't just chingu, wasn't just that. If the other hyungs couldn't see the problem, they couldn't help him and Hongbin. And too bad even he couldn't comprehend what happened between them. It was a feeling that only they might be able understand, which meant that only they could deal with it.

"How is your buise?' asks Ken randomly which cut Hyuk from his thoughts.

Hyuk presses the spot on his back softly to check. He could help but wince a little at the pain. 

"It hurts a little, but I'm fine."

They shared another hour on their phones with Ken occationally asking about Hyuk's recent schedules, seeing that they weren't together often. Ken  hyung had been weirdly silent, but Hyuk waved away the thought. He was probably tired.

It was about eleven when N hyung and Leo hyung came back and brought dinner for them. The two main vocals shared a brief exchange of glances at each other and Ken went to get Workaholic Ravi back so that he wouldn't forget eating while buried in pieces of music scores. N came over to cuddle his son Hyuk a bit, and what he got was only Hyuk escaping his grasp and hiding into his room. Eomma N could only sigh and go change his clothes. They then ate and talked for a while, and even played a few games. As usual Ravi lost almost all of the games and recieved quite a lot of hits on his arm.

'Shouldn't have sat next to Hyukkie," comments Ravi rubbing the bright red mark Hyuk created on his arm, and Hyuk returned him with a gleeful smirk.

They originally planned to wait for Hongbin to come back before they slept, but their manager called N that he could finish their shooting at three in the morning (poor binnie) and they had to sleep.


Hongbin returns to their dorm at four. His first shooting with Suji sunbae was quite good, although he also had a taste of the strictness Suji sunbae had towards filming. Overal, it was worth the extra few hours of standing in the cold and several (not really several acyually) NGs. As he tossed his back and took off his jacket to change and take a shower, he noticed someone asleep on the couch.

.

.

.

Han . Sang . hyuk.

 

Almost as if a doll, Sanghyuk slept there, perfectly awaiting him to come and look at him. In a loose tracksuit, he laid his head on the arm rest of the couch, his head slightly tilted to the right and his soft hazel hair followed as they lightly brushed across his eyes. His lips, plump and in the most gentle shade of rose pouted slightly that made his lips more full and delicate, resembling a heart shape. He was still, like a baby, as if his cheeky and teasing self was an armour that he had taken off.

 

For one moment, Hongbin just wanted to rush over and snuggle into his strong arms.

 

Wrong. He refrained himself from the thought, taking a few deep breaths to calm himself, but couldn't resist to walk over and gently his hair.

He slid his fingers into the silky brown hair, combing it with his long slender fingers, watching the brown curls go apart and rejoin together again and again. Beautiful. It was so hard to explain this feeling. In one way he wanted to do this with Sanghyuk resting on his shoulder, feeling his touch and sharing the same warmth he felt, and in one way he hoped that Sanghyuk would never wake up and let him continue him forever. He felt that he could only touch Sanghyuk when he was unaware. It almost as if Sanghyuk turned back into Jerkyll, and he was Hyde when he was awake.

Hongbin literally spaced out while feeling the brown curls moving along his fingers. His heart almost skipped a beat when Sanghyuk stirred a little. he withdrew his hand in shock as Sanghyuk's expression shifted a little and he turned to bury his head into the couch, away from Hongbin's reach. Deciding that Sanghyuk would stay that away probably until he wakes up the next day, Hongbin silently stood up from his kneeling position, watching Sanghyuk fall back into deep sleep. He brought his hand to a fist, savouring the touch of Sanghyuk's soft hair. He craved to feel the beautiful touch again already.

He left the living room and went into his room to get his blanket for Sanghyuk, gently laying the blanket over his well-built body. He might have to spend the night shivering in the cold, but his heart would stay warm thinking that his dongsaeng is sleeping soundly and in comfort.

 

 

 

(So that you guys get to have some great fantasy of the scene just then)


Answers:

1. Notice how Hyuk and Hongbin had changed the way they called each other.

They are getting more close to being soulmates and further intamate. They also realised equality fo both sides in their relationship, ie.Hyuk no longer called Hongbin "hyung" as the way no lover that is younger than his/her partner would call his/her partner oppa/noona when they become much more closer; Hongbin also changed to call Hyuk "Sanghyuk' instead of his stage name.

 

 

3. Notice the necessity for them to get a breakthrough by themselves, as realised by manganer-nim and Hongbin (in the previous chapter).

It is obvious they both didn't know they loved each other. Sanghyuk merely confused by how he viewed Hongbin, and Hongbin confused by why he reacted to Hongbin that way. The realisation was important for Hongbin to become bolder to face the problem and himself,  and Hyuk to look deeper into his surroundings especially Hongbin to notice Hongbin's feelings.

 

Oh and yes the title, perfectly fitting "The Closer''s lace blindfolds. They will have to take the blindfolds off the continue the performance, which in this case author-nim asks, what is the purpose of this blindfold to be placed at the first place, if it was needed to be taken off at the first place?

The blinfold, which was their confusion and fear that distances them from the problem. The important of blinfold was to stimulate growth and realisation from themselves. In the dance which they removed the blindfold by themselves in order to move on to the next choreo was to show that it was nessasary for them to break through the trouble themselves. The growth and realisation was significant for them to further develop and move the plot.

 

 

 

TRA LA LA LA AUTHOR-NIM FINALLY FINISHED!!!!

If anyone noticed, the title for this chapter is the name of Ravi Oppa's first mini album name "R.EAL1ZE'. Please stream and support him more because he is a squishy cinnamon roll that deserves everyone's love. Saranghae yo Oppa!

 

Author-nim would be on a holiday soon, so the next chapter would take a while again sorry. Mianhae~ readers(-nim? not sure of the Korean grammer though) ;0 Also please comment more cuz author-nim is just a beginner and desperately need feedback to continue with ideas and better plots, so please kindly say anything you think about the story, no matter positive or negative, KAMSAMIDA!

That's it for this chapter, hoped our readers liked it, Author-nim needs to sleep now. Anyeong!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saranghae yo, yorobun for you support up to here ;)