Chapter 7

A Boy with the Red Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short after Jungkook and Jimin got home, Taehyung and Hoseok came.

“Damn, I thought he will give me something, like money or treasure or anything but instead, he kicks me. That .” Hoseok grumble. He drops his sore butts on the sofa next to Jungkook with a loud thud that make his hurts even more. He groaned at the new pain that come afterwards. Jungkook laugh evilly at him.

“Yeah, I totally agree with you. But he shouldn’t do that; he shouldn’t have kicked you because you ask for something.” Taehyung added and it makes Hoseok smiles. Taehyung plop right down on the sofa that is still available which is the single sofa. “But what, on the second thought, you did deserve to be kicked. Yoongi hyung should kick you harder.” Taehyung said while nodding his head; agreeing with his statement.

“You’re being a jerk Tae.” Hoseok said and ended the conversation with closing his eyes. Meanwhile Jungkook just continued reading the book he just found from the house. Taehyung stick his tongue out while still complaining about Hoseok with never ending stories about him.

And out of nowhere, Jimin came in. “Oh, you guys are back. Welcome home.” Jimin said with a bright smile on his face. His eyes turn into crescent and he didn’t come back with empty hand.

“What is that?” Hoseok asked. Pointing at the basket full of ‘leaves’ that Hoseok didn’t recognize one bit. 

“We have to eat something tonight. Don’t we? So I brought some vegetables that I picked from the woods.”

“Is it safe to eat?” This time, Taehyung was speaking. He’s currently standing behind Jimin with what seems like a shocked face. He doesn’t like green foods even green candy, so vegetables is a no no.

“Of course it is. This is the best of the best vegetables that I have ever found in this wood.”

“You’re saying that there is more of ‘those’ thing in this wood?” Hoseok pointed out.

Jimin nodded his head, he’s still smiling though.

“No meat?” Jimin shook his head to answer Taehyung’s question. Taehyung gasp and clutch his heart dramatically; he also fakes a sob to make it more realistic. He whines and cry but Jimin choose to ignore him, he doesn’t have the time in the world to deal with the actor Kim Taehyung.

“Jungkook can you please” Jimin said motioning for Jungkook to help him but the latter ignored him. He ducks his head deeper into the book so that Jimin won’t see him but obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter