Chapter 6

A Boy with the Red Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You…He…Friend?”Jimin doesn’t know how to react with the situation in front of him. How can Jungkook and Prince Suga become friends? He heard from the villagers, they didn’t tell him directly but he overheard their conversations while making medicine, they said that Prince Suga doesn’t have any friends. Even the royal guards or the maids said the same thing. Prince Suga never leaves the palace unless he has important thing to do outside.

“What? We can’t be friends?” Prince Suga said mockingly. He used to get the reaction when he told someone that he has a friend. They thought he’s a lonelier and he will die alone. He won’t survive the world because he doesn’t have any friend to support him or to help him when he needed someone. Well, that is not true. Prince Suga is capable of doing so many things by himself; but he admits that he sometimes needs a support from friends.

“Nope, of course you can. It just that…You…” Jimin is out of words. He doesn’t know what to say about Prince Suga. Who is he to judge someone? He only hears about him from the villagers, so he doesn’t have the right to judge someone without knowing the real them.

“What? What you want to say?” Prince Suga asked; both hands on his hip waiting for Jimin to answer his question.

“Nothing, I just thought that people are not suppose to judge someone if they didn’t know the real them.” Jimin said; this time he was smiling sincerely, head tilted a bit to the side. Jimin walk towards Prince Suga and he patted the prince head, twice. Suga hesitate for a moment when Jimin walks towards him but he relax and manage to keep his cool. “You’re very friendly.” Jimin finally said; he smiles so bright that his eyes turns into crescent and Jungkook somehow speechless. 

Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok gasp in surprise because of Jimin action while Prince Suga was stunned. He was obviously didn’t expect any of that because he just threatened Jimin to be his concubine but the boy still show kindness towards him and he even said the prince was friendly. The prince was opposite friendly; he was unfriendly.

“Is that a ‘yes’ to my proposal?” Prince Suga asked; Jimin take a step backward and he shakes his head as a no sign. He was about to say something when Jungkook made the appearance. “Nope, that is definitely a no.” Jungkook said; arms crossed over his chest while his back was covering Jimin full body.

“I’m just kidding Jungkook.” Prince Suga let out a chortle. Never before he witness Jungkook being so possessive about someone or even care about them. Jungkook even let Hoseok fall from the cliff if he has the chance to push him. “I don’t like jokes.” He replied; voice sounding like a little kid having a fight with his mom.

“Get out of my way Jungkook.” Jimin said. Tapping Jungkook shoulder but the latter didn’t move an inch. Jimin groaned and he almost, almost, slaps the back of Jungkook head.  If he does that maybe Taehyung would kill him on the spot but Hoseok didn’t seem the type of killing people. His face was written with the word ‘Peace and No War’.

“You guys should go. I am expecting for someone to arrive in half an hour and I don’t want them to see you here, especially you Jimin.” Prince Suga said; voice a little higher so Jimin could hear him. Jungkook frown; he was the prince, so why Jimin is the one that need to go?

“What happen if your guest sees him?” Jungkook asked and this time it is Jimin turn t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter