Chapter 2

A Boy with the Red Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uncle Lee; you don’t need to cross the border to send me there, I could walk from here.”  Jimin shouted a bit too loud because the old man might not hear him. “Are you sure Jimin? If I drop you here, do you know where you’re going?” The old man asked but he stopped nonetheless.

“Of course I do. I’m always here when I need to find new herbs or to explore new things.” Jimin answered as he hopped from the carriage onto the ground. He fixed his cape and wears the hoodie that attach to the cape. He pulls the hoodie so that it will cover his red hair from any hunters or strangers or collectors he might pass by.

If he bump into any stranger or hunter, it would be fine but if he bumps into collector, he might not survive because collector is usually looking for something unique. To be present to the noble, Jimin might get sold or be kept forever.

Jimin bid the old man goodbye when the horse carriage started to walk from his sight of view until it disappeared in the direction of Ulsan country. Jimin glance up and he noticed that the clouds are changing colors. “Please don’t. I already regret not accepting Uncle Lee’s offer to directly send me to Busan.”

As Jimin walked down the unfamiliar path, he feels cold. He thought it’s going to rain but no, it not raining, it’s far worse than a rain. A freaking strong wind keeps on blowing and Jimin swear he could hear little voices inside his head screaming for him to stop walking and just lie down on the ground until someone found him and rescue him. Jimin shakes his head and he keep walking until he found an abandon house, maybe?

Lucky for him, he manages to arrive at the place before night came. He’s standing in front of the big wooden door with very unique design craved on the door. Jimin hesitated to knock the door but he have to do it now if not he won’t find any place to stay. As in cue, the third time Jimin knock on the door he could smells a faint scene of rain. You do know how does the rain smell, right?

“Don’t tell me it’s raining.” It’s like Jimin was casting a spell after saying those words because just a minute after he muttered that words, it was beginning to rain. Jimin is speechless as he said to many curses words inside his mind and his body was shivering because of the cold wind plus the rain itself.

“Is anyone there?” Jimin shouted this time, to impatient because he can’t stand cold that much without his favorite blanket. Once again, the wind howling wildly as it blew the dried leaves that scattered around the place. “I can’t stand this.” Jimin said, he’s giving up but at the same time he’s not. He just need to bear with the weather a little more before morning came and the sun will bathed him with its light.

~.~

The night had passed and the sound of bird singing in the morning wakes Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter