Chapter 3

A Boy with the Red Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N words:

As a reminder >>>"Hello"<<< It means that person is thinking or talking in his mind or something like that. ^^

“I’m doom.”

Jimin thought to himself; he was thinking of running away but he couldn’t. The stare the other was sending to him have turn his legs into jelly, he can’t stand nor walk. Jimin stayed quiet; maybe the other won’t mind him if he doesn’t utter a single word.

“So, who are you?” The same boy spoke. He had his hand folded to his chest like a father that caught their son going out in the middle of the night and only return when the sun is up. Jimin was looking for something that might get him distracted; his eyes roaming around into the woods looking for an escape and maybe a plan. It doesn’t last long until Jimin eyes locked at the arm of the boy.

“He’s injured, when?”

Jimin thought. Then he remember that the boy fell down from the high wall and that is the reason why the boy was crouching down and was holding his hand, because he had hurt his hand accidently during the jump.

“Is your hand okay? I’m herbalist. I have a lotion for the swell. I packed it yesterday :-“

Jimin said while searching for the stuff that he just talk about but he didn’t get to finish his sentence when the boy suddenly pointed his sword at Jimin face with the case still on it. Jimin blink in confusion, did he do something wrong? Why was the boy pointing his sword at him?

“I’m sorry, but I’m not trying to be rude or anything but I can’t take the lotion from you. You’re a complete stranger to me and I don’t trust someone I just met. The lotion you’re talking about might contains poison or some sort of chemical. This swell is nothing to me so:-“

This time, the boy didn’t get to finish his sentence when Jimin grabbed the sword and slam it on his other hand. Jimin wince when the metal made contact with his hand and it immediately swollen. A big red bump could be seen when Jimin successfully found the lotion for the swell; he open the cap with his injured arm holding the container and the other to open the cap.

He places the lotion on the ground after he opened it and he grabs a cloth that he brings with him just in case and a bandage. With using two fingers, he collects a decent amount off of the lotion that he made last night and he sweeps it on his injured arm. He uses the cloth to cover the swell with the lotion and a bandage to wrap his arm. He wraps it neatly and held it in front of the boy face.

“Unfortunately, I don’t make it a habit to carry poison around.” Jimin said; he didn’t even bother if he sounds so sarcastic. How dare someone said like that to him. His medicine contains poison? This boy got the nerve to talk like that to Jimin because Jimin never, ever, harm his patients and he will always try his best if something went wrong with his medicine. He had studied very hard to learn numerous of things about medicine and how does it function.

Jimin was so engrossed with his thought that he didn’t catch what the other was saying because they were laughing. All three of them were laughing like they had seen something funny or maybe hear something funny that Jimin himself didn’t know what was going on.

“W-what?” Jimin stuttered. Obviously they are laughing at him; Jimin is 100% sure about that. Because look at them; they were looking at Jimin like he is some sort of comedian.

Jungkook sits cross leg in front of Jimin while Jimin continued to stare at him; eyes wide like a saucer. “He got you Jungkook.” One of the ‘friend’ said while crossing his arms to his chest. The other one was still laughing his off.

“Sorry about that. My name is Jungkook; Jeon Jungkook.” The boy said while holding out his hand to Jimin. Jimin flushed; his cheeks tinted with faint pink. He hesitated whether to shake hands with Jungkook or not.

Jimin choose to shake it. So, with shaky hands, he held out his hand to Jungkook reach while mumbling, “I’m Jimin; Park Jimin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter