Chapter 5

A Boy with the Red Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“This is not happening.” Jimin said. His hand is securely being tied behind his back while he’s being drag by the same royal guard that came to his shop just a few days ago. “Can you please loosen this rope a little bit? It killing me you know.” Jimin said while he still struggled to untie himself. “Hello?? I’m talking to you; can you at least spare me some medicine? I think you hit my head too hard because I’m starting to see all the objects into two.”

And of course Jimin won’t get any reply because the guard himself doesn’t even care about Jimin when he first hit him at the forest. He wonders what happen to Jungkook. He shouts for his name but the latter ignore him as if he didn’t hear a word. Jimin had tried calling Jungkook but then he also remembers seeing the weird thing that attach to Jungkook neck; he didn’t have a closer look of what it is.

“Can we please tie his mouth? It’s annoying to hear him talking about useless thing.” The other guard said and Jimin frowned. “If you in my position, I bet you won’t stop talking too.” Jimin rolled his eyes and almost snorted when he saw the guard almost trip because of his own feet.

“I’m not talking to you.”

“So do I.” Jimin replied. The probability of the guard killing him is very high it just that Jimin does not care about that. Jimin saw the guard shooting daggers at him with his sharp and pointed eyes but he couldn’t care less; he have the reason to know why he was being drag forcefully by the royal guard.

“If you want to say you have the right to know the reason why you’re being drag, then don’t bother to speak because I won’t tell you a word.” Jimin huff and puff, does he read Jimin’s mind? Is he a fortune teller? No it can’t be, it too ridiculous. He’s a man by the way; fortune teller was suppose to be a woman but they extinct long time ago so, maybe he’s a:-

“I am just a normal human that can read people by the look on their faces especially someone idiots like you.” The royal guard said before Jimin could continue his further imagination about who the guard is. Jimin rolled his eyes because he knew that this guard won’t talk even if he offers gold or silver.

Jimin has been dragged for nearly half an hour and finally they arrive at the last place Jimin wanted to be, Ulsan Palace. Jimin was shocked because he never thinks of this place when the guard dragged him out of the forest. He was expecting for a place like a prison or something worse than that but a palace; he sure is at the worse place ever.

“What are we doing here?” Jimin asked. He made himself heavy so the guard would have a hard time pulling him inside the palace. The question Jimin just asked has made the annoying royal guard snort at him with his oh so evil smile. “You’ll know once you met His Majesty.” That is the last word the royal guard has said before Jimin was being pushed inside what he assumes to be the living room because of the big rectangular expensive yet elegant table situated at the center of the room with lot of chairs and photo frames with full of majestic art decorated the walls.

“Rude.” Jimin said before he stands up and started to sooth the pain from his wrist. The guard had untied his hand when they made their way to this room. He glances around; not really amazed because he expected one of the palace room to look like this but this one is too elegant for his liking that he thinks he could throw up his breakfast if he had one this morning.

“Ahh, Park Jimin. Welcome to my palace, please make yourself comfortable.” Jimin spun and almost fell backwards. There he is; the person who wanted Jimin to become one of his concubines but Jimin politely reject the offer is sitting on one of the many chairs but that one is near the big window.

“P-prince Suga.” Jimin found himself stuttering.

“Yes, that is me. So Jimin, let’s not waste our time and move to the point. Accept my offer or your friend will die.” Prince Suga said; he‘s sitting cross leg while intertwining both of his hand and place it on top of his knee. He had that sickeningly smile on his face that made Jimin scrunch his face with disgust. ‘How can someone actually fall for this maniac? Look at that smile; I think I might throw up.’ Jimin thought.

“Forgive me Your Majesty but who will die?” Jimin asked once he realize what the prince had said.

“The guy who’s with you at the forest; I shot him with the poison. He doesn’t have much time before the poison does their work on his body. He’ll die Jimin, he’ll die.” Jimin gasped; one hand covering his mouth while the other was paralyze by his side. Noticing the panic look on Jimin’s face, the prince decided it is the perfect timing to actually make the red haired boy agreed with his idea.

The prince walk closer to Jimin while Jimin is still to shock to even move but he was too late when the prince was in front of him; eyes running wild across his face. “On the second thought, you do look beautiful from up close. I guess I won’t regret taking you as my concubine.” The prince said.

Jimin saw the prince hand moving to touch his face but this time he didn’t waste any time because he manage to swat the prince hand before they make their way to his face. “I want the antidote.” Jimin said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter