Soft

Didn't Expect This

Krystal was shocked to hear those words come from Amber's mouth, but as for Amber she could've died from happiness to hear that her princess loves her in a romantic way too. As Amber was hugging Krystal tightly, Krystal's phone went off, it was from Kai. Krystal looked at her phone remembering that she has a boyfriend she turned to Amber to see her face, Amber looked at her.

"Ummm...Princess, what you gonna do since me and you are datin-"

"Shhhhhh i'm trying to think"

Amber kissed Krystal's forehead.

"Arraso, Goodnight Princess"

"Goodnight Stupid"

Morning came and Krystal was awake all night trying to think of a way for her to tell Kai that her and Amber are a thing now. Amber woke up thinking she'll see her beautiful princess face well rested, but instead she saw bags around Krystal's eyes.

Amber stared at Krystal "What the fuc-"

"I know, I don't want to hear it" as Krystal interupted Amber knowing what she was going to say. Amber giggled and hugged her princess giving her a light kiss on the lips, that woke Krystal up. She wanted more then a peck on the lips from Amber, she wanted more of her, Krystal leaned in to get another kiss until Amber brought up Kai.

"So...what you gonna do about Kai?"

"I don't know yet, give me a couple of minutes"

Krystal grabbed her phone and texted Kai. 

Hey kai wanna meet up at the coffee shop near the mall today?

Yea okay babe, at 10?

Okay, cya there :)

Krystal put her phone down and told Amber that she's going to meet up with Kai, Amber gave Krystal a sad look in her eyes.

"What??? I wanted to spend the whole day with you"

Krystal kissed Amber on the cheek and got off the bed getting ready for her little meeting with Kai. Krystal headed to the door looking at Amber saying farewell to her.

"I'll be back, don't worry"

"yea whatever, cya Princess" Amber closed the door on her Krystal's face, Krystal didn't mind since she knew Amber was mad that she wasn't spending today with her. Krystal went into the elevator and headed out of the building only being followed by a mysterious llama behind her. 

 

Krystal saw Kai sitting inside the coffee shop, as she walked in she saw Kai smiling at her, she smiled back. When she sat at the table she was going to tell Kai about her and Amber, but when she was about to say something Kai took out a rose from his jacket, Krystal thought to herself This is going to be harder than I thought.

 

Amber was right outside the coffee shop staring at the both of them talking, making sure Kai didn't make any moves on her princess.

Krystal and Kai looked at each other drinking their drinks in silence. Kai was smiling at Krystal and that made her sad that she was going to dump Kai even though he treated her right and never made her mad. Her knees started shaking up and down and she was smiling nervously at him thinking Should I tell him now? What happens if he makes a big deal and hunts Amber down. All these thoughts ran through her mind until Kai said something. 

"What's on your mind Krystal"

Krystal opened only grabbing her drink and slurping it down making her choke.

*Cough Cough Cough

"Yah, you okay? Want some water? Miss can we get a glass of water"

The waitress handed a glass of water to Kai winking at him.

"Thank you, Miss"

Kai handed Krystal the glass of water. As she was sipping on it she finally looked at Kai in the eyes.

"Umm.. I wanted to tell you something important"

"Yea, what is it?"

"Me and Amber are.... sort of...a thing now..." Krystal's eyes started looking away slowly thinking Kai was going to get mad, but all she heard in that moment was silence and then all of a sudden laughter.

"Really..that's all you wanted to tell me?" as Kai said with tears in his eyes from laughing to hard.

"Yea that's pretty much it...wait...you're not mad or?"

"I'm not mad, but I'm a little sad that I got dumped for your best friend and I kind of had a feeling that you two would end up together, plus you guys look good together" (Kai is secretly a Kryber Shipper like Luna >.< )

Krystal blushed after hearing that she and Amber looked good together.

"Can we still be friends?" as Krystal quickly said making sure that they were off on good terms.

"Yea we can be friends, but...."

Kai looked at Krystal weirdly for a second.

"but?"

"Tell Amber that I said congratulations and also tell her that she doesn't need to spy on me when we're together"

Krystal looked at Kai with a confused look, Kai pointed where the llama was watching. Amber turned the other way thinking that Krystal would be mistaken of seeing her. Krystal only let out a small giggle whispering to herself Cute.

Krystal and Kai walked out the coffee shop saying bye.

"See you at school tomorrow Krys"

"See you tomorrow too"

Both waved good bye on good terms. Meanwhile... Amber was behind a bench squatting still thinking her princess couldn't see her. Krystal walked over to the bench and that's when Amber stood up pretending to be a lost man looking away from Krystal.

"Yah! you know I could see you spying on us, give me a good reason not to smack you harder" as Krystal said in angry voice as she slapped amber behind the head.

"I just wanted to make sure you got there safe"

"That's not a good reason"

Amber started speaking in a low voice, but enough for Krystal to hear.

"I just wanted to make sure that Kai didn't make a move on my Princess..."

Krystal blushed, but gave an icy glare at Amber, turning the other way walking away from her. Amber gave Krystal a pouty face since she thought she was mad. 

"Sorry Princess.." as Amber said with her head down next to Krystal.

Krystal looked at Amber and suddenly stopped her from walking any further. Amber looked up only feeling Krystal's soft lips against hers.