Walking Alone

Didn't Expect This

When Amber heard those words come out of Krystal's mouth her heart skipped a beat without her realizing it, since they were best friends she didn't think it would mean anything else. Out of a pulse Amber said "Love you too Princess" while patting Krystal's head still on the ground underneath Krystal's strong grip.

Finally noticing the awkward position they were in they jumped up and smiled at each other, staring into each others eyes. Luna came out of no where and said "This is a school, don't be doing naughty things while you two are alone" Both looked up and started laughing of what Luna said.

"What's so funny?" Luna asked curiously

"You" they both said in the same time still laughing.

Luna thought about what she did and then notice what she said, she started laughing too. 

(Krystal and Amber met Luna during there 3rd year of middle school.)

Another person came in through the door and it was Vic-eomma. They all call her Vic-eomma since she is like a mother to them and it suited her aura. The three of them met Victoria in there 1st year of highschool and the four of them were complete, everyday would be nice since they all ended up in the same class this year. School officially starts at 8 a.m but they still had 20 minutes to talk before school starts.

"I wonder who's in our class this year" said Luna with a smile on her face wondering how many cute boys would be in the same class as her.

"You just want to know how many cute boys would be in our class" Victoria said slapping Luna across the head.

"Bingo! Of course, remember last year there was no body" Luna said seriously,like she was making a clear statement.

"Well i'm here"

All four of them looked to see who it was and it was Kai, they all greeted him. Kai sat right infront of Krystal, all three them looked at Krystal and gave her this teasing look making kissy faces while Kai's back was facing them taking out his notebook and pencil. As he turned to talk to them they all acted normal and you could see Krystal's face blush after that mesmerizing tease from them.

"Your not my type" Luna said referring to last years class, but she winked at Krystal and bumped her arm. Krystal hit her arm slighty and Luna whispered "Arraso"

"Awww, well that's good since I already like someone" Kai said in a flirty voice.

"Who!" Krystal said in a worried voice since she liked Kai and didn't want any girl to date him.

"You" he said in a flustered voice.

Luna, Victoria, and Krystal stared at kai with there mouths wide open. Amber wasn't surprised since Kai asked her for advice throughout summer on how he should ask out Krystal. To be very honest Amber gave Kai permission if he didn't hurt her princess and also since both Krystal and Kai liked each other and looked good together Amber even gave him her blessing if there realtionship was serious. So Amber was all in it for Kai and her princess to be happy throughout highschool. Kai liked Krystal the same day she liked him and that was really weird for Amber to be hearing that.

"Me? Are you kidding?" Krystal said in a nervous laugh and pretending like he never said that and thinking that he was joking.

Kai looked at Krystal and grabbed her hand to go into the hall way, as they both entered the hallway. Victoria and Luna were still surprised that Kai confessed to Krystal this morning. Both looked at Amber's face and questioned her if she knew anything about since she was the only that had a normal face when he confessed. 

Amber pretending not to know shrugging her shoulder saying "Wow I didn't know anything,that was really interesting to see" in a sarcastic voice then telling them what happened during throughout summer. 

"That's so cute" Luna and Victoria said in a teased like voice.

"I know right, I was surprise that Kai liked Krystal too" Amber said in a shocked voice thinking about that summer.

Class began and Kai and Krystal went into the class holding hands, every girl was shocked to see the cutest boy in school holding a girls hand (they all basically died because most of the girls wanted to date Kai so badly LOL). The three smiled at them and congradulated them for there new love starting today so all of them wanted to celebrate and go karaoke after school. Right after school they all left and started walking to Aegyoke, it was the new karaoke spot in town. Krystal and Kai started walking beside each other talking. Luna looked at them knowing that both wanted to hold each others hand, so she pushed Krystal side and Kai held Krystal's hand. Krystal blushed.

"Thanks Luna" Kai said with a thumbs up making Krystal embarassed at her friend for pushing her closer to Kai.

"Your welcome, take care of our little ddudungie" Luna said while making her statement serious but friendly in the same time.

"Arraso" Kai holding krystal's hand up to show that he will and then putting it down and smiling at Krystal.

Amber was happy for her best friend to have Krystal's crush ask her out and making her happy, but there was something bothering Amber when he showed off holding Krystal's hand. Victoria looked at the couple and then back at Amber knowing what Amber was feeling. Amber didn't know what she was feeling, so she ignored it.

"Amber?" said Victoria in a worried voice.

"yes? Vic-eomma?"

"You Okay?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Amber said in a hesitant voice.

They all arrived at the karaoke place and had a good time. They all came out of Aegyoke with there voice all sore from singing there hearts out. All of them parted ways, usually Amber dropped Krystal at her house, but she let Kai take her home.

Amber walking home without dropping off Krystal made her think about the new couple. Amber thought it was just a once in a while thing, but she was wrong she ended up walking home alone from now on.