A Different Morning

Didn't Expect This

Amber and Krystal a best friend sort of relationship, always so close doing everything together since they met each other at SM middle school, both had this connection right away and now both are 2nd years in SM high school. Time sure does fly by. Meanwhile at Krystal's house in her room. Amber trying to wake her up.

 

"Yah SooJung wake up" Amber shaking Soojung in a hurry for their 2nd year of high school. 

Krystal just slept there in her bed dreaming about Kai the best dancer in school and her 3 year crush since her 3rd year of middle school. To be very honest Kai is the most handsome and iest at there school, every girl would want to be his girlfriend, but he focused on his dancing more than the girls at school.        

*Flashback SM Middle School when Krystal was 15 years old.

Krystal was walking home by herself from school since Amber was busy with her after school activities. While she was walking a basketball almost hit Krystal in the head until Kai ran and hit the ball away from her, I guess that's when Krystal fell for Kai. (What a way to fall in love Krystal, smh)

"Wow that was close" Kai said in a dreamy like voice like how every girl would imagine.

"yea it was, thanks" Krystal said smiling nervously. She bowed and walked away from Kai, since she thought he was busy with dancing, but he ran next to her and started walking beside her.

"by the way what's your name" 

"Jung SooJung but you can call me Krystal like everybody else"

"huh, Krystal, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Kai said in a kind voice and turning towards Krystal with a cute smile on his handsome face.

Krystal blushed and her heart skipped a beat. Hearing those words from the cutest guy in school made her heart melt and tingly.

"So anyway's Krystal nice meeting you"

"Same here"

Both said bye and Krystal started to run instead of walk to her house to tell Amber about her day today.

*End of Flashback Back to the present

Amber tried everything to wake up Krystal, she sat on her back, yelled in her ear and even tried to push her off the bed but Krystal just climbed back on. Until Amber knew what she had to say.

"If you wake up now, I'll buy you some mango pudding on the way to school" As Amber said in a teasing voice

Krystal loves mango anything, to be exact, one time Amber ate Krystal's last mango pudding at Krystal's house on her couch in the living room and Krystal punched Amber in the stomach so she could puke it all out of her system and I have to say Amber was enjoying Krystal punching her since her punches are not that strong.

After hearing what Amber said Krystal sat up straight and said in a curious voice

"Premium or regular?" 

"Regular, duh I'm not wasting an extra 200 won just for premium and especially not for you" Amber said in a playful tone of voice.

Krystal slowly grabbed her pillow pretending to fall back to sleep to see if Amber would change her mind and Amber did.

"Fine. I'll buy you premium, just hurry up and get out of bed"

"Thanks Stupid" Krystal said in a aegyo voice. Amber was about to hit Krystal in the head, but instead she smiled and walked downstairs waiting for Krystal to hurry up. 10 minutes later and Krystal was in her uniform and everyday Amber complimented her.

"I can't believe my best friend is one of the top beauties in the school" as Amber held out her hand to her princess to school and as promised, Amber bought premium mango pudding and handed the pudding to her princess. Krystal opened the pudding and took her spoon and scooped up a mouthful of it. Her eyes widen and sparkled and started jumping up and down like a little kid. Amber looked at her and smiled.

"How's the pudding Soojung?"

"Sweet as ever"

"Sweet like me, right" as Amber teasingly bumped Krystal with her arm walking to school. Krystal laughed.

"yea, whatever stupid" Krystal said in a sarcastic voice.

Krystal looked at Amber and started thinking how she was best friends with the most popular girl in school. Amber was like a light that shined through anything, everybody likes her because of how she always interacts with people and her personality was kind of dreamy like Kai. Mostly girls at school would have a crush on Amber and who wouldn't, Amber was everything that everyone would want to date.

They arrived at school on time and sat in class in there normal seats which was in the back of the class. They were the first one's in class. 

"Amber guess what?"

"What?"

Krystal suddenly pounced on Amber making the both of them ending up on the ground. Krystal on top of Amber, her legs between Amber's thigh while hugging her tightly and then whispering to Amber's ear.

"Love you Stupid"