Painful Goodbye

Didn't Expect This

Author-ssi

Sorry I wasn't updating the story, I was doing something really important.........................................jk I was just lazy LOL :P

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai's POV 

"Me and Amber are....sort of...a thing now..."

That's when my mind went totally blank, my first girlfriend that I love so much and I don't want her to be unhappy is now in love with her FEMALE bestfriend. I ended up laughing outloud like an idiot...

"Really..that's all you wanted to tell me?" I started to tear up, but I didn't want her to worry about me, so I made it seem like I was dying from laughter.

"Yea that's pretty much it...wait...you're not mad or?" As Krystal said to me making sure if I had any bad reactions to her going out with her bestfriend.

I started thinking about what to say because I want her to be happy with who ever she loves.

"I'm not mad, but I'm a little sad that I got dumped for your best friend and I kind of had a feeling that you two would end up together, plus you guys look good together"

It's true they do look good together, but I want Krystal for myself. I noticed she started to blush after with what I said, that made me angry inside, I kept it cool though.

"Can we still be friends?" as Krystal quickly said to me with her cute cresent moon shaped eyes. I wanted to scream after those words, then I saw something...I mean someone staring at us across the street. It was Amber...I guess she's looking over at Krystal making sure she's okay. I got creeped out, I looked back at Krystal still waiting for my answer.

"Yea we can be friends, but...." 

She started to look at me weirdly and said "but?"

"Tell Amber that I said congratulations and also tell her that she doesn't need to spy on me when we're together"

Krystal looked at me with a confused, but adorable look on her face, I pointed where Amber was and she let out a small giggle and under her breath I could almost hear her saying cute. As the gentleman I am I escorted her out of the coffee shop.

"See you at school tomorrow Krys"

"See you tomorrow too"

We both looked at each other with good terms and waved at each other. I walked to the stoplight opposite from where she was walking. I slightly ly seeing the two of them together walking. I started thinking to myself Dam! what did I do wrong during those past months? Was I not good enough for her? 

As I was thinking about what happen during those months I ended up at my apartment. I got my keys out from my pocket and unlocked the door, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol on my couch eating pizza watching a soccer game. (Baekhyun and Chanyeol live with Kai)

Both of them looked at me.

"Want a slice?" as they both said in the same time smiling like dorks.

"Nah I'm good, Ima sleep"

As I left the living room, I headed to my room. I took off my shirt and threw it at my closet, I crashed on my bed and started looking at the ceiling thinking.I guess I wasn't good enough for Krystal. I hope her and Amber will be happy. If Amber breaks Krystal's heart I swear I'm going to hunt her down, but I doubt it. I can't let go of Krystal I love her.

 I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone from my pocket and started looking at the photos me and Krystal took when we were dating. I started talking to myself in my room looking at the memories me and Krystal had.

"I remember I took her to the amusement park"

*Scrolling through the pictures on their first date

"Also when she made buy cotton candy when she was hungry for something sweet"

When I scrolled down to the last picture, it was a picture recently 1 week ago. I tapped on the picture and saw Krystal sleeping on my shoulder, I took the picture of her sleeping on me because she looked precious to me, she still is precious to me. Knowing that Krystal is with someone else makes my blood boil, but since I know Amber, I trust her to take care of her instead of me.

My mind felt like it was running a marathon with thoughts of Krystal, without me realizing it, I felt something wet roll down my cheek. It was tears, I started to cry...I feel pathetic, seeing Krystal walking towards Amber after our little meeting at the coffee shop is hard for me to handle. I don't want Krystal to leave me for someone else, I love her dearly, I'm not ready to say goodbye to the relationship that we had.

I started to feel exhausted from all the crying. I laid my head on the wall trying to let go of the feelings I have for Krystal. I started to mumble little thoughts going through my head.

Loving someone is hard,

but saying goodbye is painful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author-ssi

Dang.....I feel bad for Kai, having his first love being taken away from him is hard, but saying goodbye to love is painful. Hope you guys liked that Chapter of Kai. Kai, Fighting!!!