Worried

Didn't Expect This

Ever since Kai and krystal started dating 3 months ago Krystal thought her friendship with Amber was fading even though they have class and lunch with each other, but class and lunch went by fast, in the past years Krystal would wait and watch Amber play basketball since she was on the varsity team. Now Krystal waits for Kai to finish his dance practice with his boys.

"Want to walk home after my practice babe?" kai asked politely like usual.

"ummm..I want to walk with Amber today" Krystal said in cute voice.

"Arraso" Kai kissed Krystal cheek and parted ways.

Krystal texted Amber but she didn't respond back, she started to worry that her friendship might be over. So she ran everywhere to find Amber she ran to the class room, the girls locker room and she finally thought about checking the one place that Amber would actually be. Finally at the basketball court finding Amber and an unfamiliar face. Krystal thought to herself "Wait I thought basketball practices were only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday?", so Krystal just eased dropped and listen to there conversation.

"Amber, saranghaeyo" said the other girl

Krystal wanted to scream out Amber's name to stop Amber from answering her confession. It was like an impulse for Krystal wanting to shout Amber's name, but she couldn't because she wanted to hear what her answer would be. As Krystal bit her lower lip eagerly wanting to hear what Amber answer was, Amber said 

"I already have a girlfriend"

krystal thought she was serious and she was about to tear up, but then she saw the other girl running in tears and apologizing to Amber for not knowing that she had a girlfriend.

"Mianhae" as the girl bowed and left.

After the girl left Amber screamed to herself "I meant girl...friend and that is SOOJUNG!! MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND THATS A GIRL BESIDES LUNA AND VIC-EOMMA".

Amber just laughed at the fact that she said that and then started dying of laughter and rolled on the court. Krystal couldn't help but giggle after hearing what Amber said. After a few minutes Amber checked her phone and saw Krystal's text. She replied and without Krystal silencing her phone, Amber heard Krystal's phone go off and then found Krystal whistling to herself like she never heard a thing.

"Yah Soojung were you ease dropping?" Amber said knowing she did but wanted to see if she would tell the truth.

"No I just happen to walk by here" Krystal said with a straight face on.

"Really..." Amber said sarcasticly

"Yea...."

Both of them looked at each other started laughing. Krystal and Amber sat on the fence drinking an energy drink that Amber bought a moment ago. 

"So how's you and Kai?"

"We're doing fine" Krystal said while smiling at Amber for finally having alone time with her in a long time like old days.

"So anyways, Mrs.Ease Dropper, why were you listening?"

Krystal said in a straight face "Just wanted to see my best friend getting herself a lover" Amber laughed and smirked at Krystal for that ridiculous answer.

"Amber"

"Yea Soojung?"

"Want to sleep with me today"

Amber scooted away from Krystal with her question and Krystal quickly explained not in that way, she meant like a sleep over and Amber gave her a fast response by nodding her head. Like olden days Amber and Krystal walked to Krystal's house and had a sleep over since it was Friday and both of them could spend a day together on Saturday. As they entered Krystal's house the house was filled with a delicious smell, it was Mrs.Jung's cooking. It had made Amber mouth water including Krystal since her mom doesn't come home this early.

"Hey Mrs.Jung" Amber said with a smile on her face watching her cook.

"Hello Amber it's been a while how have you been?"

"Great!" Giving Mrs.Jung a high five.

"You two go shower and then come down to eat, arraso?"

"Yes ma'm" as Amber and Krystal marched upstairs

When they were done showering they both went down stairs and saw a note on the table from Krystal's mother "Got called in for work. foods ready, Goodnight and sweet dreams"  Amber and Krystal ate silently since they were all alone in the house and it's been a while since they hanged out together. After a while Amber broke the silence.

"I'll wash the dishes" as she grabbed Krystal's plate and walked towards the sink.

"Let me help too" as Krystal walked over to the sink too.

Once they were done washing the dishes which took 3 minutes since there was only 2 plates and 2 forks, both ran upstairs and headed to Krystal's room. Krystal laid in her bed and patted the spot where she wanted Amber to sleep which was close beside her like usual. Amber hesitated but she ended up next to Krystal in 2 seconds. Both of them were laying right next to each other and having this nervous but anxious feeling building up inside of them. 

"Princess" Amber said in a soft voice.

"Yea?"

"I miss you"

With Krystal realizing what Amber said she hugged her tightly and noticing how close there faces were she looked at Amber. Amber's lips were parted and she could feel her hot breath with hers. Krystal leaned in closer, but hesitated because Amber had this confused look on her face. Amber kissed Krystal softly and then Krystal kissed Amber back with the same amount of force. Both of them realizing what they were doing they stopped and looked at each other.

Amber said in a worried voice "Wait.. don't you like Kai?"