Confession

Didn't Expect This

Krystal underneath Amber made her heart racing as if she was going to explode, she wanted Amber. Amber was on top of Krystal she leaned in to kiss Krystal out of her own desires wanting to be with her and having her all to herself instead of Kai, but she couldn't, it would make there friendship awkward if she were to kiss her and confess. There faces were so close, instead of meeting her desire Amber looked down at her half ped zipper, she ped it then quickly got off her and waited outside of the dressing room flustered and angry at herself. Krystal still on the ground peaked out of the curtain seeing Amber waiting for her since she thought Amber would run. 

"Soojung hurry up and let's go home" Amber said in a low toned voice sitting on a bench next to the dressing room they were both in.

As Krystal was dressing herself she seemed to keep remembering Amber on top of her, she blushed when she recalled that little memory from earlier. She was done dressing up and they both left the store empty handed. Flustered from the little accident that happened 10 minutes ago Amber grabbed Krystal's hand and they went to go get ice cream, since both wanted something sweet and to keep there mind off of that incident.

"This ice cream is the best in Seoul" Amber said with a smile across her face ignoring what had happened before.

Krystal looked up from her ice cream to Amber only seeing raspberry ice cream on her cheek, she laughed and then took a napkin wiping it off of her cheek.

Amber smiling like a little kid "Thanks princess"

They got up and left with only silence filling the air, Amber broke the silence.

"Sorry about what happened"

"It's fine, I thought you were gonna kiss me or something" as Krystal said in a joking voice to Amber, but she actually wanted Amber to kiss her while in that closed space.

"Nah, why would I that's weird"

Amber thought about what she said I love her enough to not kiss her and ruin our friendship, but i'll confess one day. 

"AHHHHHH" as Krystal screamed all of a sudden making Amber looking at her like she was crazy.

"What's wrong Soojung-ah?"

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight..." Krystal said with a pouty face turning towards Amber seeing if she will sleep over at her house again. Amber looked at her and flicked her forehead to get that cute face away from her. Then out of impulse Amber offered if she wanted to sleep at her apartment since Krystal has never been there and asked a dozen times before.

"Want to sleep over at my apartment?" 

"YES" Krystal said answering so fast that Amber took a few steps away from her and having a small smile on her face.

"Okay then, let's go before the last train leaves" 

The two started running to the train station since it was the last train for tonight and walking on foot would literally take them 2 hours. Krystal texted Jessica (her older sister) that she was going to sleep over at Amber's place for tonight and Jessica texted back With that stupid Llama? well whatever better than your boyfriend. Krystal smiled and Amber took her hand started walking to her apartment. When they both arrived at the tall building Krystal's mouth was wide open, Amber lead the way and smiled looking at Krystal's reaction.

"You live here?!?"

"Ummm.. duh, where else?"

Amber's place was pretty neat and big enough for 2 families to live there. Krystal imagined herself sleeping at Amber's place being cozy next her and watching netflix, while she was daydreaming, Amber threw Krystal some of her clothes so she could sleep comfortably.

"Thanks, Am" Krystal looking at Amber's clothes smiling. 

A few minutes later and Krystal had Amber's clothes on, Amber looked at Krystal only thinking to herself I'm going to die happy, Amber smirked at Krystal and both of them started heading into Amber's room. Krystal sat on top Amber's bed and smelled it when Amber was facing the other way to close the door. Both laying down on the same bed they faced each other talking till 10:37 p.m.

"Amber, do you like anybody?" Krystal asked her with a serious look on her face.

Amber shocked with the sudden question, but she answered back.

"Yea I do, why?" 

Amber was going to confess to Krystal.

"who?" Krystal wanted to know who she was so she could fight the girl. This made Krystal thinking why would I want to fight the girl? I should be happy for Amber having a crush on someone and I already have Kai, but I don't know my feelings for Kai anymore....I want Amber.... before Amber could finish her response Krystal shouted out her feelings for Amber.

"I love-" Amber got interupted by Krystal.

"I love you Amber, please don't leave me" as Krystal said tearing up since all her feelings came crumbling down with those words.

Amber stared at Krystal hugging her tightly, only finishing what she was about to say.

"I love...you princess and only you"