The End

Suddenly

“Hyung, I can’t take it anymore.” Jungkook has interrupt Jin’s little free time in his room while leisurely patching the mask on his face.

He doesn’t move his head to face Jungkook, remained still, lying on his bed. “Yah! You scared me. What do you want?”

Jungkook closes the door behind him, walking to the bed in a rush before sitting at the edge. He had left Jimin alone in his room, sleeping like sleepy beauty, tired from having class from morning till evening. Mina is out with Haru to the playground that Jungkook had refused to follow them when she asked him. Jimin too had declined it in a good manner, telling her that he was feeling so tired and left no energy.

Allowing Mina to stay there for a month is the most regrettable thing for Jungkook because now he started to feel like living in a hell, not that he knows how living in hell will feel like but the torture and the frustrated in him is enough to indicate how bad his life at the moment.

“I need her out NOW. I have enough of her annoying behavior.”

“Be patient. Just one week and I’ll talk to Jimin about this, okay?” It takes about one minute for Jungkook to receive a reply back but when he gets it, Jin replied it while gritting his teeth, afraid that moving a lot can wrinkle his mask.

“Ugh, no, he won’t listen. Trust me.” Jungkook ruffles his hair roughly, too frustrated with everything.

“It’s okay. I will do my best to help you. Don’t worry. Jungkook-ah.”

Jin can only sigh at his brother pitiful look. He wants to make the frown on his brother face to disappear but Jin restricted his movement while having a mask on his face, so he settles with an assuring look, hoping that Jungkook will feel his genuine sympathy.

After it feels like a decade breathing in an awkward and silent space, Jungkook stands up from his seat, going out of Jin’s room and that was the time that Jin can breathe normally. He goes back to his own room and Jimin is still sleeping. So, Jungkook takes the empty side beside Jimin before snuggling closer to him, bringing Jimin’s body to his own before hugging him. And then he closes his eyes.

Jimin wakes up 2 hours after that in Jungkook’s tight embrace. He trails away the hand that was holding his arm carefully, hoping that Jungkook won’t awake from that soft movement before walking out of the room. He walks to the kitchen to meet with Mina and Haru there, eating their dinner.

“I’m sorry we eat first. Jin-oppa eats outside and you two were sleeping.”

“It’s okay.” Jimin smiles to her, shaking his head when she offers some the fried rice to him. “Not hungry yet.”

“Oh! Just microwave it when you want to eat.”

“I will. Hey Haru-ah, what are you eating?” He wipes Haru’s lip with his hand and she giggles at that, eyes are looking at Jimin cutely.

“Haru really has a big crush on you, Jimin-oppa.”

“Do you really like me, Haru-ah?” Both Jimin and Mina are laughing at Haru’s bold act when she grabbed Jimin’s face with both of her hands before kissing Jimin full on his lip, making a loud kissing sound, muaahh, after that.

Before, Jungkook had let out his worries to Jimin about Haru subtle moment of flirting and the naughty side of her but Jimin just laughed, disbelief at that because first Haru is just one year old, how can a baby, a baby that barely can talk fluently learnt to flirt at that age and second like father, like daughter, an old saying but holds a thousand truth behind it.

“Jimin-oppa—“Mina’s voice snaps Jimin back to the real time, stopping his mind to wander back to the time when Jungkook couldn’t stop rambling about Haru’s behavior. “---I-I’ve found a place to stay but I can’t bring Haru along because it’s a small dorm, given from my boss to his worker.”

“Oh! It’s okay, you can leave Haru’s here and just come visit if you miss Haru.”

Jimin knows it’s not the right time to feel relief and happy, hearing that Mina had found a house for her to stay but his heart sure knows what his true feeling is.

Jimin had thought about all the possibilities that could happen when he suggested about allowing Mina to stay here because anything can happen between a past lover, like Jungkook will fall to her again or Haru with the presence of her mom will become the obstacle in their relationship but thankfully none of it had happened at least to Jimin’s knowledge. Obviously Jimin had been blinded by Mina innocent and pure look that had deceived him for the past three weeks, hiding her evil plan behind her regret look.

“Thank you, Oppa.” Jimin pats her head softly while smiling. She hugs him and Jimin hugs her back for a second before unattached their body when he hears someone is calling his name somewhere in the house.

 “Looks like Jungkook is awake. It’s my cue to go now.”

Jimin was already walking away from her when Mina called him again. “Be happy while it last.” She says, smiling to him but there is a certain meaning is hidden behind that dazzling smile and that word ring something in his brain but Jimin can’t recognize where and when he had heard it before. He continues to walk out of the kitchen in confused and perplexed.

“Hey, babe, where are you from?”

“The kitchen. Are you hungry?”

“No, come here.” Jungkook scoots to his side to give enough space for Jimin to lie next to him. “I’m wide awake.” Jimin tells him when he can feel Jungkook’s slow breath on his neck but of course Jungkook had already fallen to his dream land again. With not much option, Jimin reaches for his book on the nightstand, reading in silence until his eyes start to close by its own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jimin?” He hums to whoever has called for his name but refused to open his eyes.

“I’ll be going now. Lock the door, okay?” Jimin hums again, not listening to whatever Jungkook had told him. It’s the usual precaution that Jungkook told Jimin to take when he had to go to the college, leaving Jimin alone at home, well obviously Haru and Mina are there also but Jungkook doesn’t trust Mina, so he always reminded Jimin or Jin to look after Jimin when his brother is home.

Jungkook was trying to wake Jimin up when Jin called for him. He had asked his brother to send him to the college while Jin is on the way to the hospital. Reluctantly, Jungkook leaves Jimin there after giving a kiss to his forehead.

 “I’m come in.”

“Hurry up. I’m already late.”

“Okay! Okay!”

Without much choice, he goes to the college with a heavy feeling. His heart can’t stop beating fast like something bad will happen later.

Meanwhile, Jimin is still deep in sleep, having no clue as to what will be his fate in the next hours because someone is plotting a big evil plan on him. He only wakes up two hours after Jungkook had gone to the college when he felt a hand was shaking his body. Jimin opens his eyes to see Mina is kneeling beside his bed, face plastered with a smile.

“Oppa, wake up. I make a breakfast for you.” It’s unusual for Mina to go to his room to wake Jimin up personally because usually, she either wait for him to wake up or just left a note on the table. He can feel the strange aura coming from Mina but he just shrugs it off.

“What time is now?”

“10.00 AM. Jin-oppa has gone to the hospital while Jungkook-oppa has class now.” Mina tells the schedule that he already knows but he thanks her nonetheless.

“Oppa, come, have breakfast with me.” Jimin forcefully move his body when Mina dragged his body out to go and sit at the kitchen. There, on the table, there is a bowl of chicken porridge and an orange juice served nicely.

Jimin isn’t sick or feeling ill, but porridge at breakfast is not that appetizing, but he had no other choice than to accept It as living with a baby did alter their menu a bit.

“I’m sorry. this is all I can make.”

“It’s okay.” Jimin takes his first bite and it is delicious, not too bland or unfavorable as he imagined it to be. Within minutes, he finished the porridge before sipping the orange juice. “Oppa, what do you want to do today?” Mina starts to converse with him.

“Hmm, nothing in particular I guess. Just be at home until Jungkook get back from college. “ Mina listens to every single word from Jimin in full anticipation and Jimin is talking non-stop, telling her a story about his student from the dance lesson and how much he wanted Haru to join it when she’s big enough for that.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Mina sounds concern and all when Jimin starts to massage his scalp, blinking several times, like trying to clear his blur vision. “Yeah, just a headache.”

“Do you want to take a rest?”

“I don’t know, just—“ Jimin never gets to finish it when his world goes black in sudden, completely shutting down. Mina just smirks when she saw Jimin’s lifeless body in front her. She calls for someone telling him that he can enter now.

After 10 minutes, a tall and good looking man enters the house, discussing with Mina for a second before she nods at him while pointing to Jimin and Jungkook’s room. She watches in awe on how easy that guy had lifted Jimin up before carrying him to the room without struggling in between. Then she switches on the television, turning the volume up to block any sound. Haru will only wake up at noon, so minus one problem.

Suddenly, she hears a clicking sound from the front door. “!” Mina curses before running to greet whoever had gone back home at that time. To vanish any hope she has, it’s Jungkook and his 3 other friends are standing in front of the door, ready to get inside. “Err-Uh-wh-what are you doing here?”

“It’s my house. I can do whatever I want.” Yet, another harsh reply from Jungkook. She really wanted to fire back but that’s not the time as Mina has to stop Jungkook from going to his room.

Taehyung goes to the kitchen, to get some water while Hoseok and Yoongi go to the living room, plopping their lazy on the couch, while Jungkook went straight to his room but Mina is trying to restrain him from going to see Jimin in their room.

“Get out of my way.” Jungkook pushes her, but she goes back to stand in front of him, asking him some sort of useless question like how his day is or what he had learned in the class.

Jungkook stops walking when Mina doesn’t bother to step away. “Get away.” He pushes Mina’s body away hardly making her body to make a contact with the wall. She hisses in pain, but when she regains her consciousness back, Jungkook is already open the door. The scene in front of him now is fuelling everything inside Jungkook now.

“YAH! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF JIMIN.” The guy who was trying to pull Jimin’s pant away is surprised to see Jungkook. His hand stays at Jimin’s waistband before Jungkook grabs his big body away from Jimin, giving him one strong punch oh his jawline. That guy stumbles backward before fall down, landing on his .

Luckily, Yoongi and Hosoek are there to stop Jungkook from killing that man. Taehyung helps that man up before giving one last punch to that handsome face. “Go now and don’t ever come here again, do you hear me?” He nods at that warning while rubbing his sore face before running out of the house.

It is hard to hold someone who was raging in anger. Jungkook snatches his hand away from Yoongi and Hoseok’ before lunging forward to strangle Mina’s neck. Jungkook’s eyes are beaming with anger and his brain is filled with nothing except the thought of killing her.

“JUNGKOOK! Let her go. You’re going to kill her.” The others are trying hard to draw Jungkook’s hands away from Mina’s neck seeing how pale she had turned. With so much effort, they succeed in making a distance between Mina and Jungkook. She coughs several times before taking all of the air that her lung really needed at the time.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! DON’T YOU EVER APPEAR IN FRONT ME OR JIMIN EVER AGAIN!” he shouts at her while clenching his fist.

“Jung-jungkook---“

“Out now!” Jungkook breathes heavily while trying to calm his anger down. Mina is fast to get out of the house, packing her stuff in a rush, giving one last kiss to Haru’s forehead before walking out of Jungkook’s house.

“We’ll be outside.” Jungkook is left alone with unconscious Jimin.

He walks closer to Jimin’s exposed body before wrapping him with a blanket. The idea of someone else had seen Jimin’s y body and had the nerve to lay a finger on that body firing his mind again, unconsciously Jungkook had punched the mirror in the bathroom when he went there to get a clean towel and water to clean Jimin’s face.

Blood drip out from the cut but Jungkook didn’t feel anything as the image of the guy hovered over Jimin’s small body is still playing in his mind.

He goes back to Jimin, waiting for him to wake up. Taehyung did go to his room to check on Jimin’s condition once every 30 minutes, patting Jungkook’s shoulder to relax him a bit. After what it feels like a very long day, Jimin wakes up, after one hour with a very heavy headache that he has to take several minutes before he can open his eyes.

“Jungkook?”

“Baby, are you okay?” Jungkook rushes to check on Jimin’s condition, but Jimin gives him a puzzled look in return. “Of course I’m okay….Hey, what happen to your hand? Did you have an accident? Are you okay? Did you fight with---“

“Jimin, I’m okay. Do you remember what has happened before this?”

“What happen? Mina waked me up to breakfast and then we’re talking. Then that’s when I feel dizzy and….I don’t know what happen next.”

When Jungkook explains to him the whole story, Jimin stares at him with a disbelieving look at the end after Jungkook had finished telling him what Mina had done to him.

“I-I…But-but---“

“Are you still wanting to back her up?” Jungkook asks him, gazing Jimin with his stern look.

“No. No. I just…how about Haru?”

“She left her with us.”

“I’m sorry.” Jimin hangs his head low, ashamed of his own mistake for trusting Mina easily, not believing in Jungkook when he told him that she had something else in her mind, a very evil plan to break them apart.

Jungkook cups his jawline, caressing his cheek before leaning down to kiss that plum lip. It starts with a slow kiss but somehow the kiss turns to passionate and a mess when Jungkook runs one of his hands to Jimin’s exposed body.

The lip that once on Jimin’s lip is now moving down to the jawline before going down to have a taste at the collarbone that is open for Jungkook. Jimin closes his eyes, too loses in the pleasure giving form his boyfriend. Jimin’s whimpers lowly when Jungkook bit his neck lightly.

“Jungkook.” Jimin gets a hum as a reply because Jungkook’s mouth is busy with savoring Jimin’s soft skin. “My-my head is still dizzy. Can you make it gone?”

“I can do that.” Jungkook kiss him again and Jimin doesn’t sure whether that eagerness act from Jungkook is to lessen his dizziness or worsen it, but Jimin couldn’t care much when Jungkook started to play with his hard .

But then the door open. “Oh! ! We-we’re sorry. Just continue.” Hoseok and Yoongi eyes are wide open before they turned their body away from looking at Jungkook and Jimin intimate moment. “We’ll be outside if-if---“ Hoseok’s words hanging in the air when Yoongi pulled him away from the room, closing the door too fast for their liking.

“I forgot they’re here.” Is what Jungkook had commented, seeing the very red as tomato blush on Jimin’s face.  But when Jimin giggles while trying to hide his blushing with his already small hands, Jungkook’s cheeks turn to rosy pink.

“You’re so cute.” He means to not say it out loud but his brain is doing the opposite, telling it to Jimin in a very clear pronunciation. Jimin’s small giggle turns into a laugh, genuine and happy that Jungkook waste no time to kiss that lip again.

Jungkook and Jimin went out to meet with others with a swollen lip and a red face, taking the empty spot in the living room before watching the television like nothing had happened.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, it has ended. I'm sorry if it too short or plotless because I've intended to make it just a short and simple sequel. But anyways I hope you like it and enjoy reading it. Thank you so much for the support and your time for reading this little piece of my fic. So, I hope to see you again in my next story which I still don't know when but hope to see you again soon (if I'm not having an lazy illness in me ^.^) 

Anyways, thank you so much and hope to see you again....:-):-)