Mina's Story

Suddenly

Hi and I hope everyone has a nice day. I want to thank whoever has subscribed, voted, commented and read my fic. Once again, I really appareciate what you had done to me, supporting my fic. I lived for you supports, so thank you so much. 

Btw, the next update is the last chapter. So, I hope you enjoy reading it. :-):-):-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week has passed after the day that Haru met her mother and it’s been one week Mina has stayed at Jungkook’s house. That night, when Jungkook stormed out of the room in anger, Jimin chased him to console Jungkook.

“I know it’s selfish and I understand it, but Jungkook, Haru needs her mom. “ Jimin found Jungkook outside, sitting on the bench at the park.

Jungkook turned his face away but Jimin knew he’s been listening to his word from the beginning. Jimin didn’t mean to interrupt in Jungkook’s family matter but somehow seeing how sad and miserable Mina was, had reminded him of his own mother. How much his mother had lived in guilty for throwing him out for someone else. To compensate for what his mother had done, Jimin thought that he should give another woman who did the same thing as his mother a second change.

“She can live here—“ Jimin smiled at that, knowing how soft Jungkook’s heart is. “—but only for one month. Then she has to find her own place.”

“That’s more than enough. Thank you, Jungkook-ah.” Jungkook’s rage has cooled down in second when Jimin hugged him, burying his face in Jungkook’s neck.

Jungkook hugged Jimin back. “One more thing, I want you to stay with me here. I’ll be lonely because you see; now Haru gets her mother back. So, I should get my Jimin back, don’t you think so?”

Jimin just laughed, not declining it either, so Jungkook took that as a yes. They went home to tell everybody the final decision. Jin agreed to whatever Jungkook’s decision was, praying to nothing bad will happen in that one month.

The next day, Mina and Haru stayed in the guest room while Jimin be in the same room with Jungkook, although Jimin had whined about living in the separate room or he stay in Jin’s room but Jungkook was fast to block any protest from Jimin’s side by putting his luggage in his room and locking both of them in the room, only to come out during dinner.

And here they are, one week after that day, living together with no problem. In the morning, it’s either Mina or Jimin will make the breakfast, giving no space for Jin to do his usual routine. Jimin had assured him to not bother about it since Jin was tired from working.

“Haru-ah, want to play with Mama?” Mina asks Haru after everyone had gone. Jin goes to work while Jimin and Jungkook go to the college together.

Haru nods at her mom. Mina is a good mother; at least to Haru but no one in the house really know her true agenda.

“Do you want to live here with me forever?” Haru doesn’t give any response as she was too into  paying with the doll but Mina keeps on talking, telling her evil plan.

“But I need to get rid of that cute little man first. Jimin-oppa is a kind man, allowing me to stay here. Haru like Jimin-oppa?”

Haru lifts her head instantly upon hearing Jimin’s name, smiling brightly at her mom. “Haru likes Jimin-oppa.” She tells her mom and Mina smiles back, patting her daughter’s head.

“I like him too but Jimin is on my way, so I have to deal with him first.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mina.”

“Jungkook.”

The club was loud with the background song but Jungkook still found a way to hear what the girl in front of him had said, introducing her own name. She looked pretty and pure but giving out the y aura from her body through her cloth, too open and exposed for Jungkook’s liking. With the title as the biggest playboy in town, it was easy for him to get a new victim, already grabbed her waist in the middle of the song.

It happened back two years ago, Jungkook was nearly 20 at that time, had been going to the club for months, illegally since he didn’t turn adult yet but in a couple of months he would. Like usual, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi would order some alcohol for them, including Jungkook because orange juice was for kid and Jungkook was not a kid anymore. He refused to acknowledge it but no one having problem with that.

Jungkook’s tagging along with them would attract lots of people since he was handsome and ing y that every girl and even boy couldn’t stay away even one metre away from him.

He stayed alone at the bar counter, feeling tired after half an hour dancing to the club rhythm, sipping the alcohol like a man, he did feel tipsy and dizzy but Jungkook could handle it like a pro. That was the time when a girl approached him, sitting next to his seat, ordering the same as him, smiling, secretly giving Jungkook an open chance.

They flirted and ended together in a hotel room, , probably too drunk to care about protection or whatsoever about using a during . Usually, Jungkook would use one but this time, he forgot about it. And the next morning, as usual, he left a phone number.

Two days later, she called him and they started to date. Honestly, it was a happy moment for Jungkook because Mina was a kind and not having much annoying behaviors like his past girlfriend, demanding a present every single day or only dinner at a high-class restaurant. Mina was different; she was down to earth person and a very funny girl. Jungkook thought that maybe he had found the one that he’s been looking for, the one that he could proudly introduce as his in front of others.

Later, Jungkook witnessed something that would change his perspective towards true love again. One week after dating Mina, he saw her with someone else, walking into a restaurant. They look so close and that man was rich, judging by the five stars restaurant they went in.

“Hi, may I have your order?” Jungkook followed them, pretending to be a waiter only to surprise her more, hurriedly unattached her body from that man. Her eyes looked scared but Jungkook just smirked at that.

“Just give us a minute to discuss. My girlfriend is new here, so she needs time to decide.” What a typical rich man, was what he had thought, after hearing the arrogant voice of the guy, a little irritated at Jungkook for disturbing his moment with her girlfriend. “I’m sorry, sir.” Jungkook bowed to apologize and smirked for the second time seeing how frozen she was at that time.

He left the table and the restaurant with a note on a paper saying Goodbye, don’t meet me again to her when the waiter send their meal.

But later that night, she went to Jungkook’s house to seek for some forgiveness but she got a cold treatment in the end.

“There is nothing you can say anymore.”

“But-But Jungkook, I love you, I really---“Mina pleaded again.

“Love?” Jungkook just snickered at that word, hearing it from sounded so foreign and awkward. “You’re not in the right place to tell me about love. Oh! How about that guy? Do you love him too?”

Mina reached to touch his arm but he was fast to step backward, feeling dirty at her touch. “No, no, no. he’s just one of my friends at work. Please, trust me.”

“Just go home, Mina-ah. You are nothing to me too.”

Jungkook expected to have a heartbrokening moment, like feeling sad and down but, what he felt at that time was nothing near that. Nothing in particular that he could feel at that time, breaking up with a girl that he used to think to spend his forever with her, was doing nothing to his heart. And that’s the time he realized that Mina was not meant for him in the first place.

Mina found another man too, working as doctor to take care of her during her pregnancy, giving her shelter and love. They lived together but not getting married, something that she had lied to Jimin. They still together even after Haru was born. That man loved Haru as his own daughter but his limited time at home had Mina to start finding another enjoyment outside.

When he went out to work, Mina left Haru to her nanny, going out shopping with her friends and enjoying her life like a free girl again. And her old habit of dating rich man came again. She went to clubbing again and met a rich man, an innocent man that fell into her trap. She’s been dating behind her boyfriend back but one day he caught her sleeping with another man in their house. On the same day, he chased her out and that was the time when Jin found Haru outside their house.

She was staying at her friend’s house while working at a bar as a dancer. Mina had found out about Jungkook’s relationship with Jimin and decided to break them apart. The way Jimin looked at Jungkook somehow had made her to become jealous and mad because she never received such loving look from someone before.

“I just can’t believe it. Jungkook had totally fallen in love with that boy.”

“Who?” Her housemate asked her, amused to see how mad Mina was after went home from work.

“Jimin. Someone from his college. Well, he does look cute but we’re talking about Jungkook here. That boy is nowhere near his preference.”

“Love can change people.” That one answer from her housemate got her to hum, agreed at that statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru is sleeping in the room while Mina is watching the drama played on the television. Jungkook went home alone because Jimin has dance teaching class at night. He walks lazily to his house hoping that his brother will be at home the same time he reached there.

When he was about to open the door, Jungkook gets a text message from Jin, informing that he will stop at the store to buy some groceries and will probably late but Jin will buy dinner for them. Sighing at that news, Jungkook open the door to see reluctantly, tired and sleepy.

“Hey, how’s your---“ Jungkook ignores that greet, hurriedly move to his room.

Mina clicks her tongue at that harsh reply. “What an insolent brat.”

She decides to continue watching the drama when something clicked in her brain. Jimin is not here and she is alone with Jungkook. Mina thinks about her plan for a second before standing up, taking her step to Jungkook’s room carefully.

Mina opens the door to see Jungkook on his chair, closing his eyes while leaning his head to the chair headrest. She tiptoes to close her distance with Jungkook, smiling happily because Jungkook seems to not notice her presence yet.

“What are you trying to do?”

Jungkook opens his eyes in a blink when he felt a hand squeezing his shoulder. He swirls his head to see Mina’s standing behind his chair. Giving her no chance to attach her hand again, Jungkook stands up, looking madly at her.

She walks closer to him, hand on Jungkook’s chest. “You look tired. So, I decided to give you a massage---“

“I don-t need it.” She traces her hand slowly, going up until her hand rest on Jungkook’s shoulder. One of her hands stays there while the other started to move to Jungkook’s face.

“Ouch! Ouch! It’s hurt.” She yelps in pain when Jungkook grabs the hand on his face before harshly swinging it to Mina’s back. The tight grip on her wrist and the furious glare from Jungkook are enough to make Mina shudder in fear. “Don’t even try to touch me or even thinking about it, get it?”

Jungkook releases her roughly, result her to move backward in second while hissing in pain. “Out of my room. NOW!” Mina makes no time to move out of the room.

“Huh! Just wait, Jungkook. I’ll do anything to get you back.”