Waiting

Change of Heart

Jungkook was never the type to forgive someone easily he held grudges like it was nobody's bussiness. He never liked people who lied to him either but ofcourse he could only be allowed to lie that was pretty much his logic. His friend Namjoon was in the middle of reading Jungkook's homework when a knock disurbed him.

"Yah open up joonie" Jungkook shivered In the cold he was waiting 2 whole minutes outside his dumb friend's house.

"Who the hell is i- oh hey kookie" Namjoon smiled and Jungkook rolled his eyes in return and brushed passed his tall friend.

"So how's the cute guy going for ya" 

"I haven't spoken to him and I don't think I wanna" Namjoon fake gasped and sat on the opposite couch.

"No but I thought you wanted him" 

"yeah but he doesn't want me, I ed up" Jungkook sighed and pulled out his phone checking the time and patiently waiting for a phone call. Namjoon raised his eyebrow and picked up his hot coffee from the table taking a large sip. Jungkook sighed again and Namjoon felt like he had to ask him what was wrong.

"Kay man what's wrong" 

"nothing" 

"Stop lying dude you keep checking your phone and sighing" Jungkook sighed again.

"SEE! you did it again" 

"I'm waiting for Taehyung to call me"

"Why would he do that he literally pissed him off last time remember"

"yeah but only because he pissed me off first he should applogize" Namjoon shook his head and laughed.

"That's not how it works Kookie trust me"