chimchim's answer

Change of Heart

taehyung felt relived when he saw his best friend/ buddy laying on his couch - he had a long day and he needed his friend to help.

"cHIM CHIM I NEED TO TALK TO YOU YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!"  jimin sat up on the couch and chuckled at his friends behavior.

"calm your tae what happened"  taehyung dramatically fell on the couch fake sobbing and jimin shook his head knowing how dramatic taehyung can get.

"okay so there was this guy who I-

"dUDE you got laid! finally I felt like you were just doing it with me but It's not like I have a problem with that-

"AIGOO STOP" taehyung covered jimin's hand with his mouth face flushed and ready to kill his best friend. jimin took taehyung's hand off his mouth and raised his eyebrow.

"your telling me you didn't get laid then" 

"why is everything about with you?" taehyung sighed and stood up to enter the bathroom - he was so done with his best friend.

"because that's our whole life that's what we always do man" jimin grinned and chased taehyung into the bathroom. taehyung sighed once again and tried to push chimchim out of the bathroom but failed because of his friends freaklishy buff arms - what an .

"why so pushy babe" jimin laughed at taehyung's cuteness trying to get him out of the bathroom but failing because of his skinny arms and lanky body.

" you chimchim I need to use the bathroom" 

"cool I need to use it too" taehyung face palmed and went into his room and locked the door not wanting to deal with his annoying best friend.

"I guess you'll tell me later right!?!" jimin called out but got no response. jimin went back to the couch and layed down thinking about his best friend 'I hope he finds someone one day'