Insane

Change of Heart

"Ofcourse babe" Jungkook said with a evil looking smirk and made his way to taehyung who automatically walked a few steps back - for safety measures.

"I'm not your babe jungkook I barely know you" taehyung sighed for the fifth time that day. Jungkook raised his eyebrow and moved his face toward taehyung with the same evil smirk taehyung began to despise.

"You are now" out of nowhere jimin started bursting out laughing and taehyung's face flushed with red at this youngers comment. 

"What did you want anyway" taehyung nervously played with the buttons on his flannel feeling really shy all of a sudden. Jungkook walked back to the couch sat on it tapping the spot next to him.

"sit and I'll tell you" Jungkook offered a sweet smile and it warmed taehyungs heart and he obeyed while jimin was looking at the scene unfold amused at his best friend and the stranger.

"I want to date you" Jungkook bluntly said and taehyung felt his eyes widen and he let out a gasp.

"w-what?" 

"I.Want.To.Date.You" Jungkook repeated again and taehyung felt like slapping him but he was still in shock.

"i-" 

"Taehyung doesn't 'date' anyone he hooks up with people who are loaded with money man" Jimin laughed and taehyung never wanted to run away so bad before in his life. He avoided the youngers face after that.

"I don't know you just said there mate" Jimin raised his eyebrow and repeated what he said and jungkook looked down at taehyung with a different expression on his face - anger.

"So your telling me he's a gold-digger"

"basically yeah" Taehyung felt tears start to drop down his face and he slowly wiped them away with his sweater - his friend was so gonna pay for this.

"alright then I guess I'll be leaving" taehyung heard the anger in the boys voice and he felt like stabbing himself to death. Once jungkook left and taehyung glared at his best friend.

"What? you should be glad I said that he was obviously bothering you tae" taehyung shook his head and ran to his bedroom slamming his door so hard jimin felt the house shake. Jimin sighed and walked back to the couch and continued watching his favorite show not once feeling bad for what he said just a minute ago.