apology fail

Change of Heart

"Dude the way you described this boy you wouldn't think he was a gold digger" Jungkooks friend Namjoon murmed and Jungkook sighed.

"He doesn't look like it either I don't know I thought he was this innocent "

"I guess not man but oh well there's plenty of innocent people In the sea" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him.

"That's not the phrase dumb" Just then both of the boys heard a timid knock on their door and namjoon sighed and looked at jungkook to open the door and jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up and was met with the boy who shattered his heart.

"Hi jungkook" taehyung softly smiled and held out a bouqet of yellow flowers and jungkook was shocked to see him but quickly composed himself.

"How do you know where I live?" jungkook asked and taehyung blushed.

"I kind of saw you walking here when I was just groccery shopping just now" jungkook smirked and taehyung felt like throwing the flowers in his face but he knew he came here for a reason.

"I'm sorry for my friend earlier today he's just stupid like that and I'm not a gold-digger haha! no" taehyung exasperated and jungkook just stood there amused.

"How am I supposed to believe you" jungkook saw how taehyung froze and glanced down and sighed saying a 'I don't know' and that alone broke jungkook.

'How bout a date babe" taehyung whipped his head back up so fast he got lightheaded- taehyung was confused didn't this guy hate him just a second ago.

"I don't really date jungkook" 

"Just one date won't kill you" 

"But I can't"

"Then how will I believe you aren't a gold-digger?" taehyung felt himself getting mad and he saw red.

"Because I said so!" jungkook's smirk fell and was replaced with a small frown.

"No need to yell babe" taehyung rolled his eyes and threw his flowers on the ground and stormed away causing a confused jungkook and a shocked namjoon.

"Well then bye" jungkook sarcasticly said and closed his door looking back at his friend was wore a confused expression and jungkook just shrugged.

"Did you get him angry?" 

"Yeah I think I did" jungkook replied with a smirk and plugged In his music blocking out his friends talking and instead thinking about a certain boy whose been invading his life for more than two days.