Not what you think...

Change of Heart

It's been an hour after the restaurant accident and taehyungs new found love interest that he thought he needed to leave. Jungkook was smoking outside the buliding waiting for taehyung and once he spotted the beauty he grinned already feeling like getting laid.

"hey beautiful" jungkook winked and taehyung felt like slapping the boy for being so flirtacious.

"oh hey jungkook" jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"why so glum?" 

"That stupid excuse of a CEO doesn't want to give me any money!" taehyung mentally face palmed himself 'why the did I just say that...' 

"why would he give you money?" taehyung sighed and smiled at the tall boy with annoyence almost showing.

"I don't think that's any of your bussiness..not to be rude or anything" 

jungkook started to laugh and that caught taehyung off guard.

"your so cute" taehyung felt his face flush of embarrasment if jimin saw him right now he would have for years to come.

"I think we should hang out sometime - what do you say we meet here at around 5 tommorow" taehyung raised his eyebrow and felt his confidence start to show.

"A bit straightfoward ain't that - but I'm busy tommorow sorry kid maybe next time" jungkook gasped and taehyung walked away from him feeling like a boss but lowkey a douchebag 'I shouldn't have been so harsh at that kid' 

Jungkook looked at the elders while he was walking away from him 'god damn he's to fine...I gotta make him mine'  jungkook almost had a plan of how to get taehyung as his but it was late at night and it would be better if he started his plan the next day.

'you'll see tae one day your gonna be mine'