Money's fine part 2

Change of Heart

The clock hit 12:00 and taehyung has never ran so hard before in his entire life. The place he was going to meet the CEO was a bit far and considering the fact he's having trouble finding the restaurant.

"wait-I think it's this one?" taehyung stumpled around the street like a drunk person - he was screwed.

"need some help sir" a young boy stood infront of taehyung with a big smile.

"uh yeah do you perhaps know where 'Le fret' is?" the young boy smiled again and pointed to a restaurant with a big sign saying 'Le fret'.

taehyung felt really dumb knowing the damn restaurant was infront of him the entire time. 

"thank you..." 

"jungkook"  taehyung looked at him confused and jungkook chuckled repeating himself.

"oh that's your name! haha I'm Kim taehyung" they both shook eachothers hands and felt a spark, the young boy didn't let go of the others hand.

"uh I should get going thank you again really" taehyung smiled up at the young boy - 'god damn this kid's tall' he thought.

"your welcome tae" taehyung blushed at the nickname and slowly moved away.

"bye" junkook laughed and walked towards him again opening the restaurant door for both of them.

"your eating here too?" 

"nah I work here" taehyung gasped and jungkook laughed at the hyung's cuteness.

As soon as taehyung entered the restaurant he spotted his CEO right away and felt nervous. Jungkook went behind the counter and into the backdoor to pick up his supplies but all that was in his mind was that cute guy 'taehyung was his name - huh cute' 

taehyung took his seat across the CEO and looked up at him - he looked angry.

"Where were you I've been waiting for 2 hours!" the CEO slammed his hand on the table making taehyung flinch.

"sorry sir I was having some trouble finding the restaurant" taehyung gulped and tried smiling at the CEO but that didn't look like it was working. The two men got interupted by a voice.

"hello sir would you like to order or do you still need more time?" jungkook smiled down at the CEO and at taehyung - he even winked.

"some wine and la bureau but make sure to add some salt into it this time" the CEO demanded. taehyung looked up at jungkook and the boy looked down at taehyung and they just kept on looking at eachother until the CEO cleared his throat.

"taehyung what would you like" taehyung was startled by the questiona and cleared his throat.

"water's just fine"