Not so bad after all...

Change of Heart

Taehyung never liked monday's not because it's the start of a new week but because jimin always decides to do his daily round of yoga in the house - and it's not pretty. As soon as taehyung opening his door he thought he went deaf due to his friends outragious screaming.

"CHIMCHIM I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" taehyung screamed so his friend can hear him but the er just ignored him going back to his weird yoga postions and screams of pain.

"If yoga hurts you then just stop" taehyung grumply said taking a seat on the couch.

"I'm not a quitter" taehyung snorted at that and replied with a snarky 'sure' 

"and I'm not a man" 

"we both know that's true" jimin laughed and taehyung threw a pillow at him face flushed and angry. Just then the doorbell rang and the two friends looked at eachother curiously.

"did you invite someone over?" taehyung asked and jimin shook his head. jimin stood up to open the door and was greeted with a smiling young boy holding roses and choco - oh this was the man he was talking about pff this is funny.

"hi my name is jeon jungkook and I'm guessing kim taehyung lives here?" jimin just stared blankly at him confused and baffled.

"yeah...why you a murderer?" jungkook busted out in giggles and jimin raised his eyebrows 'cute I would totally bang him'

"no but a lovestruck boy who's here to claim a boy by the name of kim taehyung" jungkook grinned using all his teeth and jimin seemed to start smiling too.

"right this way man" jungkook entered the house and immediatly spotted taehyung and smirked while the other was starting to panic and the result lead to taehyung running to the bathroom and locking himself in there for two hours. 

"I think he's afraid of you man" jungkook scoffed and picked up his apple juice.

"he is now" jimin cocked his head in confusion and asked the younger what he meant by that.

"I meant that your friend 'likes' me and I 'like' him but he's only acting like this because he doesn't know how to react towards me cus i'm hot as " jimin was shocked and was speechless unlike the younger who was sitting comfortably in his seat quietly waiting for his baby to come out.

"your insane man I think you should leave" 

"I think you should"

"THIS IS MY HOUSE HOW THE AM I GONNA LEAVE YOU DOUCHEBAG AND GET OUT!" jimin suddenly yelled and jungkook rolled his eyes at the older.

"ooo scary ah! I think i'm gonna die" jungkook chucked and stood up to tower jimin and the older gulped - a bit nervous because of the youngers height.

"your really short"

"and your really-"

"jungkook" the both boys turned around to see taehyung nervously shuffling his feet and biting his lower lip jungkook felt like kissing the soul out of the boy but he knew he had to contain himself he didn't want to scare off the boy again.

"yes baby" jimin scoffed at jungkook and went to sit down again tired from all the screaming.

"we need to talk..."