Chapter 04 pt. 2

Raspberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at the hospital still calm and collected….

I asked the receptionist about Yoochun and she pointed me to the emergency room
as I hurriedly walked towards it, I saw my friends all huddling together crying…
DongHae and Yunmi’s parents were there too…

But what struck me the most is that how they looked at me with so much hate…

Jaejoong looked up and I was taken a back of how infuriated he is. He walked towards me grab hold of my jacket and slammed me on the wall.

“Where were you?”
I stared at him in disbelief and shock… my other friends weren’t even stopping him.
“Where were you?” he took hold of my jacket tightly and slammed me back on the wall.
“what’s going on? Why? I was at home resting” I squinted my eyes, not really appreciating the way he’s treating me

“You were resting?” I saw his jaw tightens as his grip on me became tighter. I saw him taking a deep breath as he slowly loosening his fist on my jacket

“Go home” he said as he looked down… his eyes started to tear up. I know Jaejoong…
“Why? What’s going?”
no one answered instead all they gave me is a hateful stare…
“ya! What’s going on damn it! Where’s Yunmi and Yoochun?” I shouted hating the fact that I went there for nothing….

they just looked at each other, and shook their head…

“Ya!” I shouted again making Donghae charged at me… I felt his fist landed on my jaw as I fall down on the floor. “Darn it! What’s going on?”

he grabbed hold of my jacket and dragged me towards a certain room. Pushed me inside and dragged me again on a bed with a body that is covered with a blanket

“You want to see her? You want to talk to her? You want her back?? now tell that to my dead sister! fu^ck tell her to wake up! tell her to fu^cking fight her sickness more! Tell her!” Donghae shoved me right beside the bed as I stared at it with horror.

“tell her that you’re finally here yunho! That you love her too!” Donghae started wailing
”baby sis… he’s here.. he’s here.. please wake up!” I found him kneeling on the floor holding the exposed lifeless hand that seems so familiar under the bed…

I stood up from where I was and shakily took off the blanket off the figure on the bed.

Her hair was so familiar…. I pulled the blanket more and it slowly revealed the love I was looking for.

“Yun… yunmi!”

**************************

Yunho collapses on the floor unable to believe what he’s seeing… it was her…. he was so shocked that all he could do was to stare… could not even make himslef cry…

he stared at it more as he pushed himself a little closer… bringing his right hand up and trailed his fingertips on her lifeless pale face…

“we were calling you Yunho! On her last breathe she was calling you… she wanted to see you.. she wanted to tell you that she still loves you… for the remaining moments of her life… she was still thinking about you!…. but where were you yun??” Donghae all blurted out

“I’m sorry” Yunho finally broke down as he cried on the floor right beside Yunmi’s body.

“maybe this is right…. you don’t deserve THEM anyway…” Donghae stood up and left Yunho inside still crying his hearts out.

************************************************************
I stood up from where I was slumping and found myself wanting just to be with her… I lay myself right beside her lifeless body and hold her on her waist.
I stared at her face that looked so thin and weak…

“hi Yunmi” I started talking to her… wishing she could still hear me…
“it’s me Yunnie” I caressed her pale cheek feeling the coldness of her on my fingertips

“I was looking everywhere for you you know that?… I dropped out of college for a while to look for you” I smiled and kissed her cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter