Chapter 02 pt.2

Raspberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*************************************************************************************

[Yoochun's POV]

As I halted on the dark street of 21st I saw Yunmi hugging her knees in front of her and was obviously crying too hard that I can see her swolen red eyes even from where I was.

I swiftly ran towards her and instantly she looked up and wailed even more

“Chunnie Oppa… “

I hugged her and gave her body a squeeze wanting to let her feel secure. Hoping that she’ll know that I am there for her.

“Oppa.. Yunho… I…” She continued sobbing into my chest. I could feel her tears wetting my polo shirt as she tagged on the hem of my shirt pulling my body into her more. As if not wanting me to let go of her.

“Shhh… calm down… it’s ok, i’m here Yunmi” I was feeling her pain. Somehow we are feeling the same feelings. Like her, I am in love with her but not receiving anything but pain.

“Oppa it hurts… I can’t take it anymore, I am just a toy for him… I don’t want this… all I want is for him to love me. I want him to love me oppa… but he… he just won’t love me back. Oppa don’t leave me please…”

“I won’t. I promise that I will not leave you Yunmi, no matter what”I promised her

I took a deep breath as I hugged her tighter. She was begging me to stay, I on the other hand was more than willing to stay as long as she wanted me to. I was more than willing to give her more than she wanted. The care that she needed. The love that she has been seeking and begging for Yunho to give her.

We are at that situation when I heard a voice calling on her name

“Yunmi….” it was more than a whisper. And God knows how much I hated the the guy to whom the voice belonged to.

Yunmi and I both looked up seeing Yunho standing a few feet away from us. I could not clearly interpret what his facial expression were… all I know is that I want to beat the sh^it out of him.

I stood up swiftly, walked towards him and punched him making his nose bleed. He held on to to his bleeding nose for awhile before speaking again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter