Chapter 03 pt 2

Raspberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Yoochun POV]

I deeply sigh as I looked at Yunmi in front of me.

“Oppa you like the soup? She asked me cheerfully and I just nodded at her weakly. She frowned as she raised her slim hand and tried to feel my forehead.

“Are you feeling sick again oppa? I told you to just rest for today but you insisted of going out” She pouted at me. Something that never fails to make me smile. I took her hand and kissed it.

“I’m ok, don’t worry about it” She nodded and continued eating her soup. I was thinking of telling her about meeting Yunho earlier but I was obviously hesitating. I don’t really know what the outcome if I tell her so.

“And next time don’t go out with out telling me where ok?” she raised her eyebrow and squished her face together making me giggle a bit. Then she took my hand and held it in between hers.

I raised my head trying hard to smile. It’s just too painful for me. Every minute, every hour of everyday, and everyday of the week for this past one year… makes me sicker to the extent that I don’t want to live and fight for it anymore.

“Oppa don’t be like that… it’s all gonna be ok. Come on oppa… You’ll look like a grumpy granpa if you continue that” She raised from her seat and gave me hug. How how about we go and stroll around the park tomorrow? And play for a while huh? What do you think?” she giggled again poking my side

“Mimi, you know whatever you do you can’t make me happy right?’ we know the truth…you know it” I looked at her eyes intently and I can’t help but to cry

“Oppa please, I don’t want to talk about it.. please don’t cry, your making me really sad. That’s why i’m trying really hard oppa… I don’t want us to just forget each other like that. I want us to create memories together! Happy ones. So don’t just go feeling weak and sick on me… i’m getting worried” She wiped her own tears and dried mine too by her two fingers.

“happy memories? We already created those sweety.” I smiled back at her this time a genuine one. then I took a deep breathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter