Drabble #4: Soonhoon

Drabble Collection

The first text Jihoon thought was a joke. The rest crushed him. The simple words should definitely not have appeared on his phone at three o'clock in the morning.

Let's stop seeing other.

Was he drunk? Had he been dared to send that by his friends? Or worse yet, were those his honest feelings? But why would he -text- that?

Are you being serious? Jihoon texted back, dreading and anticipating the response.

Yes. This isn't working.

We aren't working.

Jihoon blinked. He thought they weren't working?

You are... A great person Jihoon. But not great for me. Goodbye.

Jihoon stared at the messages for a long time. Where did I go wrong? Why did he say we didn't work? The thoughts zoomed around his head full speed.

Before he knew it tears were streaming down his face, self-doubt filling his thoughts and his entire being.

What's wrong with me?

A voice in his head that wasn't his whispered. Nothing. You are perfect. Too good for him. Look in the mirror.

Jihoon didn't know why, but he obeyed and looked at himself in the mirror whipping the tears off his face.

Wow, you are gorgeous.

Who is that? What the heck? Am I going crazy now too? Jihoon's thought.

My name is Soonyoung. Nice to meet you.


Little soulmate AU anybody? No? Okay... Sorry. >_<

Just kidding. Unless you don't like it, then a serious apology... Sorry. *90 degree bow*