Drabble #11: Jikook

Drabble Collection

     Pre-Drabble Author's Note: This drabble will have Alphas & Omegas and will briefly go into (or in this case, omega) trafficking, if you are uncomfortable with such topics, please do not read.


     Jimin loved his job. He didn't love that it needed to be done, but he loved being the one to do it. He worked as part of a special unit that worked to prevent, and help those who were victims of, omega trafficking. When he was able to get people who were captured away from their captors, he was filled with a sense of purpose, that he was contributing to society.

     There was the bizarre cases here and there of Stockholm syndrome, where the omega fell in love with their captor, or the cases where nothing could be done to save any of the--sometimes many--captives.

     But never, in the years that he had done his job, had he seen anything that compared to what he considered the "Worst Case."

     Dog crates lined the all four walls in the large room and some were stacked two or three high. In each of the crates was a person, some were lucky enough--if it were to be considered luck--that they were smaller and fit into the crates, but others were cramped in the crates at strange angles because they were too large to fit in the small confines. None of them had clothes on, there was no food anywhere to be seen, nor was there any water. There were various stages of starvation that were clearly visible. Some people looked rather well-fed, but others had ribcages that could be traced with ease.

     Jimin was especially glad he worked that case. He had personally ensure that all of the omegas had somewhere to live, be it a friend, family member, or a shelter. All of them had a place to stay. He was also glad to have worked that case because it had led him to Jungkook, his mate, who had been locked in a cage that was too small, who had been abused in more way than one, who Jimin had cared for ever sense that day, who Jimin loved with all his heart and would protect from anything and everything.



This popped into my head when I was listening to "Free Somebody" by Luna... I blame it on my obsession with Omega-verse and the fact that I was reading a Jikook story at the time... 

Also, to clarify (why do I always need to clarify something? I feel like that says something about my skill at writing... T-T) by shelter I did NOT mean an animal shelter. I read a fic a while back, not trying to bash I just didn't like it personally, where the hybrids (I know they are different from omegas) were treated like animals... literally. Collars, pounds, getting 'put down' and everything else. I couldn't finish it, so I wanted to clarify that wasn't what I meant. 

Have a nice day~ ^-^