His feelings

Home Sweet,Sour,Bitter Home

3. His feelings


 

“What are you planning, Hoseok?” Namjoon looked at him after Hoseok brought them to a huge tree behind the orphanage. Hoseok smiles. He took out a folded white paper from his bag and spread in wide on the greenie grass.

“Woah~” the twin was amazed by his drawings.

“Is it a…a house tree?” Jimin guessed and looked at Hoseok for an answer. Hoseok nodded.

“Clever boy.” Hoseok even patted his head.

“So, we are building this tree house, then when it is done, we will make a swing.” Hoseok’s index finger pointing at the house he drew on a branch of a tree. A ladder near its bark and a swing under the house tree.

“Hammock. How we put a hammock too?” Yoongi was excited about the plan. This tree is the biggest and the oldest tree at the orphanage. It was huge and very shady. It must be so nice to have a nap right here.

“Heh, then that will be your new place to sleep.” Jin smirked.

“Yeah, so nice that no brat will disturb me. Just like that person who just came in.” Yoongi smirked too.

“It’s actually you who are a brat. Your annoying alarm was so loud and it disturb my peaceful sleep!” Jin stood up.

“Who the being the cry baby last night? Oh, a stupido who locked the door and asked why I went in through a window, I see.” Yoongi also stood up.

“Guys, guys, stop it.” Hoseok took a lead to stop the growing fight.

“Let them be. It’s fun.” Namjoon stopped Hoseok from butting in. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

“You shall sleep there when the hammock is ready!” Jin said.

“I should! Who wants to sleep with a cry baby? You cried again last night weren’t you? Missing home already?” Yoongi mocked. Jin was really fumed up and he was ready with his fist.

“Stop it! Stop it! Gosh, shame on you guys! Fighting like a kid in front of these kids?” Hoseok finally stepped in and hit them with his paper that he scrolled. Yoongi and Jin looked down to Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin who looked at them, scared. While Namjoon just smiles. He even gave a hand sign for them to continue but then got hit by Hoseok too.

“Let’s get started. You and you, go take the woods from the warehouse.” Hoseok commands Yoongi and Jin to do the hard work.

 

*      *      *

 

“It’s so dark.” Jin commented after he opened the storage.

“Switch off the lights. It’s on your right side. Just stretch your hand in.” Yoongi told him. Jin did as he was told. His hand didn’t reach a switch but a spider web and the moment his fingers met a spider, he screamed. Yoongi bites his lower lips as he held his laugh.

“Sorry, it’s at your left side.” Yoongi said. Jin glared at him. He was cursing Yoongi from inside of his heart.

“Wow, when did he prepared for this?” Yoongi was shocked seeing a pile of woods inside the store.

“Did he loves building things or what?” Jin asked.

“He is. But, I’m the carpenter.” Yoongi pointed at himself. Jin scoffed.

“What? You didn’t believe me?” Yoongi was taken aback by Jin’s reaction.

“Oh why not? Maybe you are really good at it.” Jin walked in.

“Your face expression says the opposite though.”

“Believe what you want to believe.” Jin smirked.

“Can you smile genuinely?”

“Maybe after you did.”

“What is taking so long there?!” Hoseok shouted.

“Gosh.” Yoongi went outside and yelled, “It hasn’t even been five minute!”

“Faster will you? Don’t bicker inside.”

“We’re not.” Yoongi said and went back inside. He crouched to the woods level and gave Jin a glance. Jin followed and both of them pick up five piles of wood.

“Move to the side. Walking side by side is easier.” Jin suggested. Yoongi tried moving to form horizontal side and it’s resulting for them to walk like a crab.

“I think its way better in vertical form.” Yoongi said. “I’ll be at the front.” Yoongi made the first move but Jin also moved.

“What- you stay where you were!” Yoongi knew Jin wanted to be at the front.

“No, you stay where you were!”

“I’m so done with both of you!” and they were hit by Hoseok again. At last, Namjoon and Jin went to take the woods while Yoongi and Jimin cut the woods. The twin and Hoseok were on the tree, nailing the woods to the branches and cutting the branches that get in the way.

 

 

 

“Wah… I can’t believe it that we build this.” Jimin was in awe as his head looking up ahead to the 80% completed ran. Now, the twin are doing the ladder to go up. Hoseok and Yoongi are in the house tree, finishing the touch inside. Finally, after five days, they will finish this by evening.

“Me neither.” Jin said as he wiped his sweats. He has just done painting the roof with Namjoon. Namjoon was laying down on the grass and his bod was sweating hard.

“I’ve have never sweating this bad.” Namjoon whined. Jimin and Jin just smiled hearing that.

“Apparently, Yoongi is good carpenter.” Jin admitted. Jimin smiled and nodded.

“Yoongi hyung is a really good carpenter. Come, let me show you something.” Jimin grabbed Jin’s hand and he brought Jin to the playground. Specifically, Jimin brought Jin to a little house build under a cherry blossom tree. It’s a house made for the children here. To get inside the house, the children need to climb the ladder that contains six woods or by a rope tied at the left side. To go down, the children can slide down using the wood slide or by a pole.

“Yoongi hyung build this when the kids were sad. Last two years, we receive five children which were the first we ever received that more than two children. Usually we receive one or two a year. At that time, most of the kids cried at night and wasn’t able to sleep because they missed their old home and their deceased parents. They didn’t felt like this orphanage was a home to them.” Jimin smiled sadly remembering that.

“But, our Yoongi hyung brought his friends came and they started to build this house. Yoongi hyung even asked the children to help him. Yoongi hyung said, ‘This is your little home.’ While referring to the little house and he then pointed to orphanage and said again, ‘That is your big home.’” Jimin did the same to Jin.

“In this little home, you play with your friends. At that big home, you’ll eat and sleep there. Sometimes, we can’t stay longer inside this little house. It is just a place to play and there will be time when we need to leave and return to the big house, which there are Aunt Maria and Sophie noona waiting, and there are more friends waiting to play till night.” Jimin re-said the words Yoongi said to the children.

“I know it is hard to leave your old house, but, you’ll get over it by time. We are here for you.” Jimin finishes the little but precious story.

“Why he said such a complicated things to the kids?” Jin’s comment made Jimin laughed.

“He was trying his best.” Jin nodded agreed to Jimin’s word.

“What about you hyung? Did you missed your old home?” Jimin’s question made Jin fell in a silence.

“No. It has no good memory.” Jin answered and left.

 

*      *      *

 

Yoongi left the room after he asked Jin to come down with him for dinner. Jin rejected his invitation and Yoongi came down alone.

“Jin isn’t coming?” Aunt Maria, Sofia’s mother asked Yoongi when she saw he came alone.

“He passed.” Yoongi simply answered with a small smile before he took his seat in front of Jimin. Jimin on the other side, was staring out and without realizing, his fork has been poking the meatballs here and then but it didn’t stick to the fork.

“Jimin are you okay?” Yoongi asked while waving his hand in front of Jimin so that he notices him.

“Huh? Yeah, it’s delicious.” Jimin carelessly answered Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head.

“You’ve been staring out. Jin was gloomy. What happened to both of you? I saw you left with Jin this evening, did you two fought by chance?” Yoongi threw a random guess. Well, if Jin bickered with him, scolding the twin, he could have done something to Jimin too.

Jimin immediately shook his head to decline the guess.

“No we didn’t fought hyung. In fact, I think I have hurt his feeling.” Jimin quietly said and lowered his head. Yoongi looked at him with a frowning eyebrows.

“What are you talking about? You’ve never hurt anyone feelings. You are cautious with your words and your acts, Jimin-nie.” Yoongi caressed Jimin’s hand on the table. Jimin pouts sadly.

“But I’m not cautious enough this evening. I asked something that I shouldn’t.” Jimin sighed. “Hyung, what should I do?” Jimin looked at Yoongi with poor eyes.

“What did you asked him? His parents are still alive…” Yoongi afraid that Jimin asked how did Jin’s parents died because Jimin didn’t knew about it.

“Oh really?” Jimin was surprised to know though it wasn’t what he asked.

“You asked him that??”

“No! No, I asked did he missed his home…and Jin hyung said no because he has no good memory there. I, I just hurt his feelings hyung. Jin hyung must be sad because of me.” Jimin looks like he will cry any sooner.

Yoongi now understands why Jin looks all gloom since the evening. He has been on his phone all the time. Did he waited for his mother’s call? Yoongi knew that Jin’s phone never rang since the day he got here.

“No it’s not your fault Jimin-nie. Jin must just recalled his home. Nothing bad if we misses our home right?”

“But I brought up the questions that lead to his sad memory!” Jimin felt guilty growing inside him. Yoongi held Jimin’s right hand and say,

“Jimin, hyung will talk to him okay. After that he will be okay. Just like how hyung has comforted other kids here.” Yoongi ended with an assuring smiles.

 

TO BE CONTINUED-


 

Hi! How was everyone! I took longer to post this! IM SORRY! BTS has comeback though and I really love Spring Day! <3 Its a really good song and sad too TT TT they crashed the charts and have been doing really well these days~ aww my babies <3 <3 I hope all of you enjoyed it and ahhhh alsoo kookie's cover of We dont talk anymore~ ahh its soo good!

Enjoy reading !! Comment down your thoughts dear. it could improve myy story and to give some motivation to me :")

till next chapter, XOXO