New Home

Home Sweet,Sour,Bitter Home

CHAPTER 1: New Home


 

Bztt…bzttt… his cell phone vibrates for the nth times already. He was pissed about it that he fished his phone out from his pocket and pressed the green button roughly.

“What do you want?! After you send me there do you still consider me as your son?!” he yelled. “I can live well without you! Don’t you ing call me again!” he yelled again before he threw his phone away. His tears has roll down heavily and he cupped his face as he started to sob.

“. I hate you.” He said in sobbing.

“Found him!” a guy’s voice said. When he heard the voice, he stood up and was ready to run but he stopped when there is another boy was standing behind him.

“Leave me alone!” he yelled to them.

“We will. But after you got home.” The first boy said.

“That is not my home!” he yelled again and he threw his jacket to the boy. The anger fumed in his body to his brain.

“Let’s just go okay. To your lodge.” Another guy said. He used a new term to a room. Worried if he said that is not his room.

“You need to eat, to sleep. If you wanna throw tantrum, you still need energy. If you wanna proved that you are okay even without them, then proved that you lived well.” The boy behind him said. He looked at them. He have met them earlier. When he arrived to that so called new ‘Home Sweet Home’.

 

3 hours earlier.

After finished packaging his things, he got in the car. His mom also get in but only with her hand bag. Where is her luggage? He was confused because he was asked to pack his things and it was about two luggage all of them. But his mom only brought a hand bag?

“Where are we going mom?” he asked his mom. She didn’t answered him. She looked very depressed and her eye-bags were quite obvious although she did covered it with her eye concealer.

“Mom, about dad,” he started to talk about their family problem.

“Don’t ever talk about him.” She said in an anger tone.

So he shut his mouth and played with his phone along the way to that white, vintage, three story house. ‘House of Love’ is what written on it. What with the name? He chuckled as he thought. It is still morning but there are children out there who are playing around at the garden. It is a small garden, but it has a greenhouse, big tree with a swing tied on it branches, a slide, a monkey bar, a see-saw and sand. The kids were around 10-12 years old. Not too small but also not too big. What are they doing here?

When his mom parked her car at the left side of the house, he saw two boys around his age leisuring at stairs in front of the opened sliding door. The two boys have something in common, which are headphone hanging around their neck and a PSP for each of them. Both of them were looking at him and their eyes seemed fierce. A fear start stinging into his heart. He can’t help but to ask his mom.

“Mom, what are we doing here?” his mom only sighed as she got off the car and then someone greeted her. A lady around his mom’s age but she looked like more motherly with a small flower patterned blouse and a black slack. She wears a hat. She is the woman he saw walking out from the greenhouse when their car driving in.

He is still in the car. Refused to get out. His mom then opened the trunk and take out his luggage.

“Mom!” he finally came out and tried to stop her taking out his last luggage.

“At least tell me what we are doing here and why you are taking out my luggage!” he said out loud. Not caring what the boys think about him and even the lady in front of him. He has been asking where they will go ever since he starts packing and there is no answer until they finally arrived here. He can’t take his mom’s silence anymore.

His dad fought with his mom again last night. Starting last two year, his parents kept on bickering even on smallest thing. And last night was the huge ever when his mom shouted and locked herself in her working room. His dad was pissed too and he said he cannot take it anymore before he took his jacket, car keys and wallet and hence, he left. He was told that his dad has picked his sister from school and they went to stay overnight at his grandparent’s house which was his dad’s parents.

“Mom and dad have something to settle on. And while we handle the process, you will stay here for a moment.” She said.

“Are you going to file divorce?” he asked. When his mom stayed silence, he sighed.

“I am not stupid mom. I am not a kid too. I am already seventeen years old and I know what happened. Don’t you think this is overboard? Why did you even need to send me here? Just let me stay with you!”

“No, Jin. You don’t understand. This is for your good sake too.”

“But I am not an orphan! I still have you, I still have dad and I still have Seora. I am your son.  You don’t need to send me here. Let’s go home.” Although he was an 17 years old boy, he felt like he wanted to cry. How could she wanting to leave him here.

“This is just temporary. I will pick you up after we settled everything. I promise.” His mom held his shoulder.

“I can’t believe you. At least send me to stay at granny’s or at aunt’s house. Not right here. I’m not going anywhere and I’m staying with you.” Jin was going to put back his luggage into the trunk when his mom shouted,

“I can’t take you with me! Just stay here you brat!” Jin was shocked to the level that he was froze. His mom has never yelled at him or even called him with a bad name.

“Please understand me okay.” she said and turned around to shut the trunk and get in the car. The engine was on and she then drove away. Jin’s heart shattered in pieces as he saw her car driving far away from him. He felt like she will not coming back for him. He felt like she will broke her promise.

 “Jin, let me show you your room. You will like it.” He averted the lady’s hand on his shoulder and he ran away from there.

“He ran away.” One of the boy at the stairs said. Another boy chuckled.

“Chase after him, Tae, Kookie. Brought him back.” The lady said.

“Yes ma.” They replied before they ran to chase after Jin.

The lady sighed as she looked at a dropped wallet on the ground. There is a family picture sticking out and she can see how happy their smiles were. Poor boy. She took the luggage and went inside.

 

-to be continued


 

 

Sharin's note:

Sha and I'm back with new fic of BTS. This is a story about brothehood again, hehe I cant get over their friendship goals > <  Anyway, although this story is just started, please gives support and lots of love okay! :)

Do subscribe to catch up with the updates and dont forget to leave your thoughts below!

Thank you for reading and Thankyou for subscribing! <3

 

P/S: The other fic about BTS is Brothers  (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/992634/brothers-angst-brotherhood-btsxsugaxjungkook)