Chapter 7

Next Door Weirdo

Eunbi opened her eyes slowly adjusting her eyes to the bright light surounding the room. Memories of the night before plays in her head. She wasn't excactly how she ended up in Yuju's room, in his bed to be more speciffic.

She thinks of yesterday night, how Yuju had sleep talked, of how he cried in his sleep. Granted she didn't really like the guy, but her heart had ache at his vulnerability. Eunbi frowned. Was she smelling eggs being cook?.

The door opens, Yuju walks in with a plate in his hands and a cup of what smells like coffee."Good morning Eunbi-shi."

Eunbi swallows as he heard her name pass his lips. He had uttured the same name yesterday but it had been filled with an emotion she wasn't too familiar with, heartbreak.

"I made breakfast for you- are you okay?," Yuju asked in concern.

"Fine," The words sounded forced coming out of , making Yuju stare at her in curiousity."I'm starving really," Eunbi takes the plate from him and begans eating, more like swallowing her food.

"Slow down before you choke," He hands her the coffee with she gladly takes.

"Thanks for the breakfast and...um..for yesterday," She whispers the end, making Yuju sigh dramatically.

"Still an Ice Queen I see..," Eunbi frowns and punches his shoulder."Ow.."

Yuju fakes a pained face, effectively making Eunbi more pissed." And you're still a jerk!," She counters back. Yuju just raised his brows.

"Nice comeback," He said sarcastically.

"I'm going, bye," Eunbi said as she gets up.

Yuju frowned and followed her to the living room where she grabs her bag. Eunbi apparently didn't know that Yuju was right behind her as she turned. Their eyes meet, her eyes widened in shock as did his. Suprised she let out a cry and fell backwards, Yuju grabs her arm to prevent her from falling. 

But what he didn't expect was Eunbi pulling him down with her. Yuju wrapped his arms to protect her, Eunbi closes her eyes. She feels her head land on something, it was warm and hard.

"You okay?," Eunbi opened her eyes, and slightly wished she didn't. Yuju and her were in a weird position with him under her. Not to mention his arms hugged her waist protectively. Yuju's eyes stared into Eunbi's.

"Y-Yeah," She murmured. Yuju released a breath, and his eyes traveled to Eunbi's lips. 

The front door opened"Yuju-ah I got you some food, I wanted to drop by and-," Sowon stops and looks on dumbly at the scene"Hello," The two blushed and stands up quickly.

"N-Noona, what are you doing here?," Yuju questions. Sowon smirked, not missing a chance to poke fun at her younger brother.

"Just for fun, I didn't expect for you to have company," Eunbi didn't think her face could get any redder."I'm Sowon, Yuju's older sister," Sowon brings out her hand to shake.

"Hwang Eunbi," Sowon's face darken a bit"And I'm his neighbour, nothing else," Eunbi shoots Yuju a dirty look, he shrugged.

Sowon blinked a couple of times, then lets out a laugh."Not your usual reaction huh Yuju? Guess your handsome face doesn't work on this one," She said amused greatly.

"Please just stop," Yuju groans"This girl like food more than humans anyway," He mumbles.

"Eunbi-shi? Come on lets have a chat," Sowon smiles brightly at her then turns to Yuju."And you, get out," Yuju's jaw dropped to the floor.

"W-What?!?!," He yells"This is my house," Sowon glares at him"...Fine, I wanted to go out anyway..," He sulks and goes outside to who knows where.

Sowon grabs Eunbi's hand and brings her to the dining area"So how did you know Yuju?," Sowon asked as she sits down next to her."Sorry, stupid question. He lives next to you duh," Eunbi nods, a tad bit uncomfortable with this new character.

"I really just his neighbour, seriously, I don't even consider him a friend," Eunbi says to Sowon.

"I see..," Sowon sighed"It isn't everyday I meet someone who isn't attracted to my baby bro," She informs as she grins at Eunbi."Has Yuju ever mention anything about me?," Eunbi shakes her head.

"Not that I know of," Eunbi shruggs.

Sowon nods"I see that kid is always to secretive for jis own good-ah look at the time I should be going," She grabs her bag.

"Eh? Ah?! wait!," Eunbi calls after her causing Sowon to turn.

"Yes?."

"Was there someone named Eunbi? Someone Yuju knows from his past?," She asked hesitantly as it wasn't really her business. But Sowon just smiled sadly and looked thoughtful.

"Maybe....," Eunbi bit her lip in anticipation."..You should wait till Yuju tells you. I'll see you, Hwang Eunbi," And with that she was left alone in Yuju's house.


So that's it for now...and Yuju won't be making an appearance for a chapter or so...and the next chapter with Yuju in it will be taken from the past.

Btw, did anyone see the Vapp with 97liners?! They were-ugh!, My 97 feels!!. And Chaeyeon somehow gets mentioned causing a jelly Eunha. Also the parody of the dance solo!(Eunha wanted to do the ending*kissing part* but Yuju had other plans.

Anyway thanks for reading~ ^-^