Chapter 2

Next Door Weirdo

The walk to the bus stop was five minutes long, by bus her University was 10 minutes away. It would take 20 minutes if there was traffic to reach University.

Eunbi memorised as as walk inside the lecture hall. The campus was in a good word: Huge. After the whole crappy day yesterday, hopefully her luck had change. But then again she lived next to a creep.

She spots a vacant seat at the far end, away from people's view. Good, Eunbi thinks, she liked her privacy. Eunbi sits down before the lecture starts.

"Hi," The girl beside her greets in a cute voice, so sweet it reminded her of cotton candy that she loves so much."I'm Kim Yewon nice to meet you," Yewon smiled, she was so cute Eunbi wanted to cuddle with her really.

"Hwang Eunbi," Eunbi returns the smile.

"Why don't you want to sit in the front Eunbi-shi?," Yewon asked curiously. 

"Same question about you...you look smart," Eunbi fires back earning a amused look from the shorter girl.

Before they could continue their chat, the lecturer walked in. Eunbi swears it felt like she died repeatedly, is so boring! She had lost count on how many times she slept in the whole two and a half hours.

"Eunbi-shi...wake up," Yewon shake her shoulder"Wake up Eunbi-shi," Eunbi yawned and looked at Yewon.

"Wha-What time is it?," She asked.

"Lunch time, come on lets go. I think they have a nice cafe nearby," Yewon said as she stands up. Eunbi nods and smiles, first day and she already had a new friend.

The cafe was thankfully only a few minutes away, it was also nicely decorated and quiet, just what Eunbi likes. Yewon sat opposite her"What are you having?," She asked.

"Americano...and maybe a chocolate cupcake," The waitress nods and walks away."What did the lecturer talk about just now?," Yewon smiles teasingly.

"Hmm nothing really important...except that we have a project due in a week and you have a partner," Yewon made a peace sign"I'm your partner," Eunbi grins and thanks the waitress as she sets the food and drinks down.

The two talk about different things and enjoyed their new friendship. But then suddenly someone called Yewon's name. Eunbi notices a fairly tall boy making way to the table. He was cute, she thinks.

"Yerin-oppa," The boy hugs Yewon and smashes his cheeks against the other girl. Eunbi coughed, it was getting awkward all of a sudden."Haha stop it tickles, this is my new friend Eunbi," Yewon says motioning to Eunbi.

Eunbi bows"Hello, I'm Hwang Eunbi, nice to meet you," Yerin smiles at her and pinches her cheeks.

"So cute~ since when did you get pretty friends Yewonie?," Yerin asked and Eunbi swats his hands away."Oh she's feisty~," Yewon laughs.

"Stop embaressing her," She scolds lightly.

Yerin pouts and bows"Hi! I'm Jung Yerin, Yewonie's handsome friend," He winks cutely. Eunbi laughs, Yerin stops and grins as he heard her laugh. Cute...

Eunbi finds herself getting along nicely with the suprise visitor Yerin"So you both know each other for long?," Eunbi asked.

"Ah since highschool. Yerin was my senior and still is," Yewon cuddles the boy. Eunbi thinks they look cute together but not in a couple way, more in a sibling relationship.

Eunbi widens her eyes as she realised it"s already five and stands up to excuse herself"I should go now, I still have to unpack everything," She bows and leaves the two. Yerin eyes her as she runs out, Yewon smiles knowingly and pokes his cheek.

"We should go to," She tells him.

Eunbi released a breath as she walks into the elevator, but bits back a groan as someone familiar walks in. Her neighbour was dressed in black jeans with a blue long sleeved shirt. He looked like he had just arrived from the gim."Hey neighbour," Yuju greets.

Yuju smirks as Eunbi glares at him, was she that amusing to him?. Eunbi notices that he is tall, maybe around 184 cm and had light brown hair that fell perfectly covering his forehead. Handsome but us a devil, I guess no one is perfect, Eunbi says in her mind.

"Oh you two!," Ms. Jung smiles sweetly"So you two met," She said to the two. Yuju smiles and nods.

"Ms. Jung thanks for the cookies yesterday," He bows deeply. Eunbi frowns, was this guy bipolar or something? He didn't act or look like he did a few seconds earlier.

Yuju was somehow glowing, instead of having some dark and mysterious aura. He looked more- dare she say- attractive this way.

"It's fine Yuju-ya, take care of Eunbi for me you here me. She's new in this city and she needs help," Ms. Jung looks at her warmly and Eunbi smiles back. Yuju nods and wraps his arms around Eunbi's shoulders.

"You can count on me," He answered. Eunbi waits until Ms. Jung is gone before she elbowed his side, causing him to release his arms and hold his side in pain."What was that for?," Yuju coughs.

"What? I didn't do anything..I just wanted to grab my phone in my pocket," Eunbi smirks as he narrows his eyes at her. The elevetor 'dings' and she hurriedly walks out to her house but not before seeing a girl in front of Yuju's house.

She was tall with model like features and by the looks of her clothes, very rich. Eunbi unlocks the door and goes inside but she doesn't miss Yuju's frozen face nor does she miss the word he mutters before she closes the door.

"Noona...."