Chapter 6

Next Door Weirdo

"Neighbours."

"Yup."

"This is only a one time thing," Nods.

"Of course."

"You won't go to my personal space," Yuju sighed.

"Eunbi-shi just get in already," Eunbi frowned and stepped in Yuju's house. She was suprised at how clean it actually was, weren't boys supposed to be messy, Yerin was.

His furniture was mostly light colours and looked ver expensive. We live in a similar apertment but his looks like it is owned by some rich CEO. 

"Make yourself comfortable okay, I'm gonna make you some hot chocolate," Yuju says as he dissapears in the kitchen.

Eunbi eyed the whole apartment and did some looking around. It looked like a bachelor pad, which it sure was if you were rich and single. She sat down silently, suddenly a little self conscious in Yuju's house.

"He really is a rich guy...," Eunbi mumbled under her breath"He must have played that on that day," A grand piano could be seen in one of the three rooms."Is it just me or does his house look bigger?," Yuju appeared with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Like it?," Yuju said proudly"I designed it myself," He handed her one cup"Careful it's hot," Eunbi sips the drink, she liked it, it wasn't too sweet yet not bitter.

"T-Thanks," She said.

Yuju sighed"So hard to say thank you..," Eunbi frowned at his words.

"At least I'm saying something! You didn't have to be my 'company' you know," Eunbi says, crossing her arm in discomfort.

"You don't have to shout," Yuju tells her as he sits at the seat opposite her."Anyway this is good, we can get to know each other better," He teased.

"Whatever," Eunbi sighs and continues to sip her hot chocolate. For an entire 30 minutes Eunbi sat quietly drinking from her cup and observing Yuju who was busy reading a thick book."Is that in English?," She asked as she couldn't understand the words.

"Yup, It's a nice story," Yuju says, not looking up from the pages."Do you like reading Eunbi-shi?," He asked.

Eunbi shruggs"Define reading," Yuju chuckles and puts down the book to look at her.

"Reading as in opening a book to read a story that the author wrote inside the book," Eunbi smirks as she hears his meaningless explanation."Let me ask again, do you like reading Eunbi-shi."

"Depends on what's inside the book written by the writer I guess," She replies."Where did you learn to read English?," Yuju smiles and puts the book on the table.

"School where else?," Eunbi sent him a deadpan expression"I lived in the US since I was four," Yuju explains.

"Wah~," Yuju shakes his head and stands up.

"I'm gonna wash my cup, you done with yours?," He points to the cup in her hands.


Yuju smiled as he watched his guest look through the pages of the book he had left on the table. He had finished washing the cups a while ago but than noticed Eunbi curiously looking at the book.

"I'm back," Eunbi shuts the book quickly and act innocently."You can read it if you want," Yuju tells Eunbi.

"What?," She asked, faking oblivious expressions."I don't know what you're talking about," Yuju rolls his eyes and picks up the book. He puts it in her hands.

"Read it," Eunbi throws him a look of confusion.

"I can't read this, I'm not good in english," She refuses but Yuju wasn't taking no for an answer. 

"Well think of it as homework Eunbi-shi," He said and looks at her again in thought"I'm giving you a month to finish at least half of the book, also..wait here okay," Yuju walks to one of the rooms.

Eunbi frowns"Like I'm going anywhere," He comes back a second later with a thinner book in his hands.

"Here," Yuju hands it to her"It's Korean so don't worry, It's a good story," He assures her.

"Thanks Yuju," Yuju blinked and looked at her strangely."What? What's with your face? You look weird," She said.

But Yuju just grins"You said my name," He informs"Usually you say 'you' or 'hey' to me," Eunbi blushes and scratches her cheeks.

"It isn't a big deal," Yuju nods but still has the grin on his face. She looked cute when she was all flustered."Stop smiling already," Eunbi grumbles.

"Sure," Yuju puts back his calm face."I'm bored, want to watch a movie?," He asks her. Eunbi frowns, a idea goes through his head."I just bought a new disk, Ms. Peregrine's?," Eunbi nods. At least it wasn't a ghost movie.

"So do you like ghost movies Yuju?," She eyes the stack of horror movies.

Yuju shakes"No, I love them," Eunbi shivered as she remembered what exectly got her in this mess," Yuju palced a hand on her forehead.

"Yah you cold? Wait I'll get you a blanket," Yuju goes in his room to get his comforter and wraps it around Eunbi. Eunbi shyly hides in his blanket.

..Hmm..smells nice..

Eunbi mentally slaps herself, don't think rubbish things Eunbi!!. She enjoys the movie, it was nice and made her forget all about her horror movie. 

She was about to leave when she saw Yuju sleeping."Aish, at least sleep nicely," Eunbi moves him so he could sleep nicely on the sofa. Yuju grabs her hand before she walks away.

"Don't go..please," Eunbi could see tears staining his cheeks."Please...," She waved her palm in front of his face. 

"Is he sleep talking?," She wonders. 

"Eunbi-ah..," Eunbi's eyes widened at the name that came out of his mouth. Why do I feel that he meant someone else?


So yup..anyway buddys know how Yuju dreams and does stuff in her sleep. Until she cries( Eunha, Umji and Sinb would feel scared if someone heard crying suddenly tho..)

To: genes-hong 

Nice job! U guessed it right! And thanks for commenting every chapter.

Please feel free to give any suggestion or idea regarding the story. :)