Chapter 3

Next Door Weirdo

Noona...Noona...Noona

"Ya!! Just forget about it Hwang Eunbi! It isn't your business after all," She scolds herself and continues to eat her breakfest. Eunbi had heard yells from the house next door yesterday and had wondered what happened.

Eunbi sighs and gets up to go to her morning lesson. She hopes she can forget about it and maybe see Yewon to discuss their project. She sits silently at the bus stand and puts on her earphone.

She loves music, it's been a part of her life since forever. It had helped her through many bad times in her short life.

HONK! HONK!

Eunbi opens her eyes, a expensive black car in front of her. Woah..who owns this car..., Eunbi's awe face soon turns sour as the car window goes down.

"Good morning," Yuju waves at her. Eunbi wanted to burn the car now."The bus isn't gonna arrive for another hour, you know that right?," Nevermind, she wanted to burn him.

"Bye," She mutters coldly as she turns to walk away. But then Yuju calls her.

"Need a lift?," Eunbi remains oblivious."It's a 40 minute walk and it's bloody hot, do you want to go to school sweaty and in pain?," He asked with a slight mocking tone.

Eunbi stops and sighs"You want to help me?," She turns to face him"Why?," He shruggs.

"Why not? We're neighbours after all," He said.

"I was rude to you, more than normal," Eunbi deadpans and Yuju smirks.

"I'm not exectly easy to live next to," Eunbi nods in agreement."So...hop in?," Yuju questions.

Eunbi nodded, a little reluctant"I don't have a choice do I..," She gets in the car. Yuju smiles(first time Eunbi saw him smile instead of smirking).

The drive wasn't silent like Eunbi had hoped for, Yuju had made a little Q&A session. But it also wasn't as bad as Eunbi thought. Yuju was nice company when he wasn't a class A jerk.

"So after living with your parents all your life, you're finally on your own," Eunbi nods"Still single?," Yuju asked innocently.

"No thanks Mr. Playboy," Eunbi frowns.

"Nah you aren't my type, I like more feminine girls," Ouch, Eunbi wanted to murder him."And who says I'm a playboy huh?."

Eunbi snorts"That girl you kicked out didn't seem like your girlfriend..," Yuju frowns.

"You don't know me."

"That lady yesterday..," Eunbi felt Yuju stiffen"...Was she really your older sister?," She asked. Yuju stays silent and stops as they reach her college."Thanks for the ride I guess," Eunbi mutters.

Yuju grabs her hand"Sowon-unnie is a nice person, and what are neighbours for," He smiles warmly, Eunbi blushed at his beautiful smile."See you," He drives off.

Eunbi released a breath, why was her heart beating so fast? she held her chest to calm her breathing. She never liked suprises, Eunbi froze as a pair of hands cover her eyes.

Her first reaction was to shout and yell kidnapper but then a rings in her ear"Eunbi-ya~ Guess who~," Eunbi really hated suprises.

"Yerin-shi you can let go of me," Yerin pouted at her, she spots Yewon walking toward them.

"No fun," Yerin whines but then turns serious"Eunbi-ah..that guy..is he your boyfriend?," Eunbi rolls her eyes, why was everyone poking into her nonexistent love life.

"Heck no! he's my idiot neighbour who gave me a lift," Yerin sighs in relief while Yewon grabs Eunbi's arms."Ah, about the project, let's do it in your house," Eunbi says.

Yewon blinks and shakes her head"I don't think we can do it there because my house is still messy from unpacking," Eunbi frowns.

"So is mine...how are we gonna finish in time?," Yerin beams and hugs the two.

"Let's do it in my grandmas house then!," He exclaimes excitedly."My grandma makes the best snacks too," Yerin bribes them.

Yewon shares a look with Eunbi before nodding"Fine lets do it in Yerin-oppa's grandmother's house," Yerin grins."After our lesson we can take the bus there," The three friends nodded and went ro their classes.

After their classes they meet up to go to Yerin's grandma house."Tada! we're here," Eunbi opens he mouth as she stares at her apartment building."Close your mouth before you swallow flies," Yerin teases.

"I live here," Yewon and Yerin looks back at her, shock evident on their faces."Come on then lets go," Eunbi says and pulls them to the building.

They stop at the 14th floor just below Eunbi's house"Yerin?," Ms. Jung asked. Yerin wasted no time and runs to hug his grandma.

"Grandmother oh how I missed you," Yerin exclaimed dramatically."These are my friends, Yewon and-."

"Eunbi!," Ms. Jung cuts Yerin off. Eunbi chuckled nervously and waved timidly.

"Hi Ms. Jung..ahaha," Yewon grinned as she notice Eunbi become shy, a complete turn from her original personality. Yerin links arms with the two girls.

"Let's go in already," Yerin sings.

 


So how was it?? I'm kinda shocked and pleasently suprised by how many people read this. I thank you for the support^-^. Also did anyone squeal when the 97line read each other letters?.