Chapter 13

Next Door Weirdo

She chuckled nervously as she avoided his eyes. Why did he suddenly ask her that? What did he mean?."What?," could only releases those words.

"I'm talking nonsense aren't I? Forget I asked," He sighed as he drank for the cup filled with coffee."Though you seemed to have fun today," Yuju eyed the consert lightstick sticking out of her bag. Immediately Eunbi's mind went back to when she kissed Yerin, her cheeks brightened.

"I went to a consort with my friend," Eunbi answered.

"Friend?" He snorts. "Let me guess, was this 'friend' Yerin-shi?" The brunette smirked when Eunbi spotted a full blush. Bingo.

"So what if it is him? He's someone close to me," The girl snaps at him with an irritated huff. Who was this guy anyway? Going around smirking at her like that?

"Of course he is," Yuju said with a nod. Eunbi sighs, this was getting no where. They would end up fighting if they continued.

She stood up. "I'm leaving," She says before grabbing her bag. "See you," Yuju doesn't answer only staring at her with his dark brown eyes.

"He likes you," Eunbi stops. Yuju takes a sip of his coffee. "More than a friend, but you already know that," He continues, ignoring her glare. "You and I aren't so different after all," Yuju said slowly. 

"Stop"

Yuju looks at her. "Why should I?"

"You and I are nothing alike," Eunbi grits her teeth at the mere thought. "You, Choi Yuju-shi, are an egotistical jerk who only thinks about himself!" If glares could kill, Yuju would have been on the floor in blood. "Good day," She says stiffly.

Eunbi turns to leave but this time Yuju never stops her. How ironic, he thinks. Didn't Eunbi say the same to him? Yuju chuckles. Was history repeating itself?

Eunbi-ya, why did I have to see you again? I was doing fine for years before I saw you. Why are you in a hospital?

*        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *

Sowon watched as the short haired girl ate her food eagerly from a distance. How did it even come to this? How could it happen to her of all people?

"Sowon-shi," A man sat down next to her, file in hand. "I have gotten all the information on the patient," The doctor says as he hands her the file.

"Thank you Doctor Im," Sowon bows slightly. 

"Why are you even interested in her anyway?"

The young woman smiled sadly, giving the short haired another look. "She is a dear friend of my brother. Yuju has been looking for her Doctor," Sowon remembers the night her little brother locked himself in his room, starving himself for days before coming out pale and tired.

"I see," The old man nodded. "Her...illness. It has no cure Sowon-shi,' He tells her with a frown.

"I know"

"Alright. I should leave you alone, see you soon Sowon-shi," The doctor leaves her. Sowon smiles to herself and stares at the bright blue sky.

"I found you Eunbi-ya. I found you"

She had a call to make. Oh how the world works in weird ways.

*               *                *               *              *

"Then he pisses me off!" Eunbi shouts. Yewon raises an eyebrow and smartly keeps silent. The older girl had a short temper and she was already angry, Yewon didn't want to make it worse.

"Maybe something bad happened to him Eunbi-ya," Yewon reasons. Eunbi sighs, Yewon oh sweet Kim Yewon, too kind and understanding for her own good. "I saw him yesterday and he was fine. But then he suddenly turned so pale and sick looking! Serious I was worried," Eunbi frowns. Was that why he looked like crap when she saw him? 

"Maybe"

Eunbi doesn't want to think of him. It was a disaster. Sure they tended to fight a lot but yesterday was the worst fight ever. She never seen him so emotional. But that didn't give him right to tell her those things concerning Yerin. 

Though he was right, in his own twisted way. She was playing with Yerin's feelings. Eunbi didn't feel the same way about Yerin. She was leading him on, at least Yuju told girls that he never would commit to them. Maybe she was just like him, oh god help her.

"How did your date with Yerin go?" The younger girl changed the subject. Eunbi bit the inside of her cheek to stop the grimace forming on her pretty face. The topic she didn't want to touch. 

"Great," Eunbi said truthfully. She had a great time with the energetic boy, he was funny and nice the whole time. She wondered why she didn't feel that way about Yerin. Why couldn't Eunbi return his feelings? Yerin was everything a girl would love.

He was handsome, tall, Yerin had a very cute smile too. He was funny, always making people laugh and he was caring enough to check on her when Eunbi had fallen sick. Yerin was perfect boyfriend material. Maybe there was something just wrong with her instead.

"Really?"

"Yeah he was a real sweetheart. Yerin's a great friend," Yewon frowns at the word friend. So Eunbi didn't return his feelings. "Yerin was the perfect gentleman the whole day."

"Is that it?"

Eunbi doesn't answer immediately, she opens her speak but a call interupts her. Who was calling her? Maybe Yerin. "Hello?"

"Hello Hwang Eunbi-shi," A mature voice speaks.

"Sowon-unnie?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry!!! I am soooo busy atm. Like so much on my plate I am dying. My mid term is next week but then I saw how many new subscribers I gained and I felt as if I need to update. Now I can be sure when I'll update next. Maybe in two or three weeks. After my exam is the best anwers.

But I sincerely thank those who stick by this piece of horrible writing.