Chapter 12

Next Door Weirdo

Eunbi smiled and swayed to the music, it was pretty and just so relaxing. The band was amazing, and so talented in her opinion. Unfortunately it was their last song for the night.

"You like it?," Yerin asked through the music, grinning widely. Eunbi nodded and returned his smile.

Her mind wonders about the lonely grumpy neighbour of hers, does Yuju enjoy music? Or does he just like being a playboy? Surely he had interest right?. Eunbi shakes her head of her worthless thoughts. Why was she thinking of him?.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING TODAY!," The main singer of the band bowed and thanked the crowd. Was it over already? Eunbi scowled. She wasted good music on a jerk, great.

Yerin grabbed her hand as they walked to the nearest food stall"Wah I'm so hungry after jumping so much," He laughed and smiled as he ordered some food."You hungry?," Yerin asked.

"No."

He nodded. Truth be told, she was but after all Yerin's done today she didn't want to owe him this much."Thanks Yerin-ah. I really needed this," Eunbi said honestly. Yerin blushed as she gazed at him and chuckled nervously.

"It's fine. I enjoyed today too," Eunbi smiled as she her phone."Are you leaving?," Yerin asked."Let me walk you home. It's dangerous at this time for a pretty girl to walk alone," Cue puppy dog eyes that could melt anyone.

"F-fine," Eunbi turned her head to the side to hide her red cheeks. He called her pretty. 

Yerin ate quickly, to quickly it was gross for Eunbi to watch him really."Come on," He held her hand again. Her plam were small and warm in his. He beamed, he could get used to it in his anyday."So did you like today? With me?," Eunbi blinks.

"Eh-Yeah your really nice to me Yerin. I hope I wasn't boring," Yerin shook his head.

"Never," He assured with a firm tone."Here we are," He stopped in front of the apartment complex.

"Bye, thanks again," She stood up to kiss his cheek but Yerin moved his face so she kissed the side of his mouth. She widened her eyes as she jumped back.

"Anytime," He winks as he runs off. Cheering silently and dancing with happiness."Bye Eunbi-ya I like you." And he was gone, Eunbi stood there like a statue.

What. Was. That!?!?!

She touched her lips"I kissed him...," Eunbi whispered in shock. It was so short but still. What did she feel for Yerin? Friend or more?."Aish!! I don't need this right now," She yelled at the night sky.

Eunbi held a poker face as she enters the elevator. Reaching her floor, she steps out. Her poker face changes to one of confusion as she sees Yuju sitting in front of his house, with his head down.

"Are...Are you okay?," She asked hesitantly. Yuju looks up with red eyes. Had he been crying?. He smiled weakly and stood up.

"Do I look okay?," He said in a light tone. Yuju looked like well...hell. His shirt was all crumpled up, hair messy and his suit jacket was on the floor.

Eunbi frowned"Not really."

Yuju nodded"Don't feel okay either," He picked up his jacket and looked back at her with a confusing gaze. Yuju glanced at his apartment."You hungry?," He asked.

"No," She lied.

"Don't lie Eunbi-shi, you're bad at it," Eunbi huffed and crossed her arms.

"And who says I'm lying?," She snaps, just as her stomach grumbles in protest. She felt her ears heat up when Yuju smirked. Some life coming back to his eyes.

Still smirking"Your stomach agrees with me," Yuju said smugly. Eunbi sighed and hung her head."Do you like Ramen or Pizza?."

"Pizza," She grumbled.

"Come on in," He opened the door.

The two ate in comfortable silence, ever so often the two would glance at each other and looked away as their eyes caught the other. 

"How was your day?," Yuju was the first to break the silence with a simple ice breaker.

"Fine," Confusing "You? Something definitely happened to you," She stated as she pointed at his messy appearence. Yuju's eyes darkened and face gone blank like an empty piece of paper."Yuju?."

"I-I-I'm not sure really," He muttured as he ran an hand through his already messed up hair."Let me ask you a question Eunbi-ya," Yuju looked at her."Is it wise to let something go, when you know you won't find it again?," Eunbi blinked.

"What?."


 

Yaaaa!! New chapter! Sorry it took so long.