your sister?? kidding right..

Piece of an Ice Heart

*owh,these is next week then*he think.Suddenly,he jumped to the girl "owh heiyn,I love you so much..how can I forget you,baby girl" while hugging the said girl."hansol-ah,I think you forget something already..that you're now squeezing my life out of me,man..." she replied."hurmm...Wonwoo-ah,can you help me a little bit here"the girl said again.Then,the said boy come and tried to stop the bandana boy while saying"hey hansol,that enough man"."I'm sorry iynnie,just miss you so much lil sis"he said still hugging the girl gently."yah,dont lil sis me...you just older 3 minutes sollie,just 3 minutes different,duh",the girl replied.

"What!!!!sheee isss yourr twinn sisterrr vernooonnn"the rest of the group shout except for the wonwoo guy."yah,how come only wonwoo knows her,vernon?",S.coups said."yeah vernon,how come that this godness is your sister,and yet you twin...why you didnt want to tell us about her??",Jun said.The students in cafeteria that hear these gasping loudly.

"that girl is Vernon oppa twin sister,no wonder she's so pretty"

"wahhh,the godness is Vernon sister..."

"Yeah man,she's pretty while the vernon guy is handsome...suits them much as twin"

While at the other kingka's table,

"Didnt expect that the girl is Vernon's seventeen twin,no wonder their face have similar features",the boy with the deep voice said.

"Yeah man,that girl...what can i say,she's pretty and her eyes...deep blue sea eyes,so special",the mint hair boy state lazily.

*is that you heiyn?thats must be you,with your blue eyes how can i not regconize you.how are you,my bunny*a boy mumble quietly.

Back to the girl,

"Guys,these is Heiyn Veronica Chwe...my dear lil twin sis",hansol or better known as vernon said."hello,as what these stupid Hansol  Vernon Chwe said,my name is Heiyn Veronica Chwe or you can just call me heiyn...nice to finally meet my stupid oppa friend,and not to forget...i miss you wonnie."she said.Then,the other start to introduce themselves.

"My name is Seungcheol,I'm the leader and call me S.coups",the boy with charismatic aura said.

"Heyy,my name is Boo Seungkwan.Nice to meet you vernon's sister",the energitic boy said.

"My name is Jeonghan,the angel of the group",the pretty boy said.

"My name is Joshua,nice to meet you heiyn",the boy introduce in English.

"Hello there,my name is Junhui but,you can call me Jun",the boy said while winking at you.

"Mingyu and I'm the visual of the group",the handsome boy said.

"They call me Dino and can i call you noona?",the maknae said.

"Seokmin is my real name,but they call me DK",the boy said cheerfully.

"My name is Jihoon and call me Woozi",the cute pink hair boy said.

"They call me The8 and I'm from China",the boy said with accent.

"My name is Kwon Soonyoung and Hoshi is my nickname",the boy said cutely.

"My name is Wonwoo,Jeon Wonwoo as maybe you forget about me already",the last boy say.

*so,these is oppa's gang members...not that bad*,she think.