SOPA,huh...

Piece of an Ice Heart

There stood a young and define beauty girl,holding on her lagguage while looking at her black metalic Rolex watch,*hurm,its 11:00 a.m. now.wonder what oppa doing now*.Walking confidently out of the airport and wait for her butler,Yongguk oppa to bring her bike."maybe I should visit oppa at school,I really miss him",mumbled the girl.

Then,she spot Yongguk with her white ducati monster."miss heiyn,these is you bike and young master now studying at SOPA.Its about half an hour to reached there"said the butler."dont need with these miss and young master things,just call me heiyn like you always do,Yongguk oppa."she flashed a smile while wear her helmet.Going to her bike and drove to her brother school.After about half an hour later she reached his school,putting down the helmet while fixing her golden brown hair.

Making her way into the school building seems to annoy her as she does like attention that the other students give her,*why are there many students right now?...and,hell.of course heiyn,its their recess time...*the girl think.

With her stoic yet beautiful face,she make her step into her beloved brother school,School Of Performing Arts are well known as SOPA.Yeah,school for the one that gifted with art talents or rather some rich bastard that used their money without any talent.

Searching for him while the other students look at her with confusion,only make her irritated and annoyed.And she decided to look in the cafeteria since its reccess time.

"Such an annoying piece of ,where are you hansol-ah",the girl muttered slowly.

While on the other side of school,

"Hey dude,did you see that chick? She's pretty but,what is she doing here?                                                          

"Yeah,I saw her,and wow she is hot.But,dont you see,her face is somehow similir to our kingka"

In the cafeteria at the certain kingka table,

A group of student are having their meals while chatting with the other.When suddenly,the cafeteria door was opened loudly as the said girl walk slowly while her blue sea eyes searching for someone.The boys look at her in dazed as the girls look at her in awe,maybe they just blown away by her beauty.

And,who doesn't.With her fair skin,her big yet deep eyes that have the colour of blue sea,her long straight golden brown hair that reach her slim waist,pointed button nose,kissable pink lips and lastly her s-line curvy body.

"Dude look at her,so pretty...",the boy named Jun said."what girl is pretty??",the boy that wear red bandana said while busily stuffing his mouth with foods."that girl,you idiot",said the leader like figure while smacking the latter head."what the heck S.coups,man I'm eating here",whined the said boy while rubbing his sore head.

Then,he looked up for the godness that his friends mention about and there,he looks very suprised while choking his food.With suttering he said "what are you doing here heiyn-ah? I though you will come next week..".His friends look at him in confusion.

The girl search for that voice and when she saw whose the one that said that,she strode her steps toward him and said"these is next week,you dumb.how come you can forget me,huh?.These only make the whole cafeteria turn silent as the students asking what going on with the girl and one of their kingka.