boring...

Piece of an Ice Heart

She left the school compound as she just finished her registration and school will start tomorrow for her.But for today,she have nothing to do specifically,so she just speed up her bike and went home.*what to do? what to do,hurmm?so boring..what to do now?nobody here and sollie still at the school,hurmm*,the girl just pout cutely as she sat on the black soft sofa in the living room while thinking hard.

*oh well,might check the library then.i wander,if hansol ever step his foot to the library tho..knowing how lazy he is,the answer would be a totally big no then*she mumbled quietly while chuckling softly thinking about her dear brother.Making her way to the library, she carefully opened the wooden door and slowly entered the library.Then,she searched on which section would the story book will be.She love reading actually,any genres will suit her taste but,she totally like reading fantasy or supernatural things a lot.She dont know why she love to read those type of stories,the more she read about those mythical creatures,the more she interested to know or learn deeper.Thats why she loves reading very much compared to her so-called-older-brother,hansol.

  In the said class of a certain boy,

*achooo,aachooo...aww man,what the heck..whose had being badmouthing me,huh?*the boy sniff slowly as he just had sneze loudly when the math teacher was explaining bout how the modulus things work.The whole class looked at him while Seungkwan just shrugged to what just happened.Hansol smile sheepishly while rubbing his neck awkwardly and said ~sorry guys,bad weather I think?~.The teacher just sigh when he heard that as he already know silly his dear student can be...