I think...

Piece of an Ice Heart

The quietness of the dawn lingering her bedroom,still sleeping on her queen size bed as the time ticking slowly switching from night to day.As she slowly open her eyes expecting that its already 5:30 in the morning,forcing every single muscles in her body to wake up and start doing activities.Every of her gang mates always wandered how she can easily wake up in the morning not to mention way too early in the morning,she just shrugged them off while telling them that its only using her own mind,mindset what its call.

She start doing her daily things when wake up.Brushing her teeth,showering and dress comfortably before going down to prepare their breakfast.Not that they doesnt have maid,but she refuse to rake one as she can handle doing house chores when the house only have her and hansol living in it.In fact,she doesnt like to burden anybody when she capable on doing something rather than acting like annoying that cannot do any type of chores.

She just going to cook some waffles and hot chocolate for their breakfast."hey,heiyn.good morning.what for breakfast,hurmm??",hansol said while walking down the stairs and button up his blazer,signing that he is ready to go to school."whats up,just some waffles and hot chocolate today.hey,i think i will join you today hansol."she replied."oh,really its good then.now,lets eat our breakfast before going..",hansol said while munching the waffles.

She just nod while thinking what gonna happen today at the school.*hurmm,it gonna be interesting then.cant wait for another drama to happen soon...*,she muttered softly while sipping slowly her hot chocolate.