wanna join??

Piece of an Ice Heart

While strolling around the neighborhood, she can see what so different between in Korea and States.A whole new environment she try to fit in although she was born in there,but she rather says that its kinda awkward for her to be alone without her friends 

Feeling the wind softly touched her cheeks while closing her eyes to find her own comfort,then she open back her eyes to see that its already dark.She stand up from the wooden bench and see there is no one except her in that playground.*i think its late enough not to see anybody here...well,i will just go home then.hansol might worry about me,huh*,she think.

Taking her time slowly walking home made her realise that she had gone for so long try to run from her bitter pasts that she dont want to neither remember nor think.

When she reached home,exectly what she had though that her brother would busy worrying her for not being at home at that time.She just shrugged away her brother question and decided to just sit on the sofa across hansol.While she's in deep thinking,suddenly he asked her if she want to join him studying together in SOPA and they can register her tomorrow if she want to.She reply that she need to think of it and if she agree, then she will join he to school tomorrow.

Not gonna lie that going school especially same as her brother seems to be a good idea ,but she doesnt like the attitude that the most of students attending thst school,reek of person that totally arrogant about their status in the society, selfish in what they had and thinking that they all too high and mighty.These things makes her disgust,how they can be very proud toward themselves as they think that they are on the top of the world aside that they can do anything when they had money and higher position than others.

*well,i will think of it later. maybe it will gonna be interesting if i join*,mumbled the girl before she drifted to sleep.