school,hurm...

Piece of an Ice Heart

The school will start at 7:30 a.m.Heiyn just waiting,sitting on the couch doing nothing while waiting for her brother to prepare his school's stuffs.Then,they move toward their respective drive to go to school which leading heiyn using her ducati monster bike while hansol drive his red metallic lotus car.

30 minutes later,they safely arrive at SOPA while every single souls in the school stop doing their things and just stared at the twin.How fancy their ride are,heiyn just park her bike besides her brother car,pulling off the helmet from her head while raking slowly her fingers to her silky black hair.Waiting hansol getting off his car was such a damn long,her brother sure take a long time to get out of her car,as the girl said to herself.

Walking side to side with hansol seems nothing to her as he is her brother,but the students find it very interesting for them to stared at the said twin as if they see an idol or someone important.She just scoff thinking how immature can person be,idolized any human being randomly based on their look.Hansol company her to the headmaster's office to get her things and schedule done as heiyn will start to schooling at SOPA tomorrow.

*and now to think that everthings will be interesting,i need to tell the others about this so they can attend these school too when they arrived here*,heiyn muttered slowly as she smirked cutely thinking what gonna happen next.