Shadows...

Piece of an Ice Heart

~Ringggg~the bell rang,though the lunch time is over."okay heiyn,our lunch time is over now...where do you wanna go next?I though you'll come here with the rest of Shadows...",Vernon asked her.Then,she replied that Shadows still have something to do so,she went back to Seoul alone.Heiyn will join the members chatting about nothing while maintaining her poker face.Its not like she's mean-and-i-dont-give-a- type girl,she doesnt like to involved others business and she just not so freindly with strangers.

"hey oppa,I'll just go home right now...need time to arrange my things,see you later at home then,"heiyn state."owww,but i just meet you iynnie.okay then,just give me a kiss",hansol said while tapping his left cheek heiyn and there he get a smack at his head from his sister."aww,what was that for iynnie??dont you love your oppa,lil sis",hansol pout cutely while rubbing his head to reduce the pain though that doesnt work much.

"hey hansol,how can you be this baby while your sister such a mature girl?,S.coups said while eyeing both twin."okay guys,i need to get going.dont want you all late for the next class.see you went i see you",heiyn salute the boys and walk away from them.*must i go to this school too,the same school as hansol..i hope i dont see him there*she mumbled while putting her helmet.

At the mansion,

*aghh,so boring.why cant they just join me here...*the girl pouting,thinking something to do.The next thing happen is she quickly change her clothes into short jean,grey winter sweater and her white beanie.Going out alone,she choose walk slowly along the neighborhood while humming some songs.

-you're the shadow to my light did you feel us,another start you fade away,afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us,alight-

-these shallow water never met what i needed,im letting go a deeper dive,eternel silence of the sea im breathing,alive-

to her,these particular lines have some meaning that make her heart feel the bond tho she totally like these entire song for real.