It's Okay

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car was parked in front of the huge building that Jongin believed that he and Soo Jung will live here soon. When Soo Jung get out from the car,he did the same and a guy with a suit take a key from her and she grabbed his hand.

"Let's go," without hesitation she tighten the grip and they walking together. He glared on his hand that was wrapped with her soft small hands. He never held hands with girl before,other than his mum and his sister. It was like a first time ever. There's no girl ever want to hold hands with him during class activity or p.e class. From what he heard,all those girl were disgusted by his hands. That's make him kind of feeling rejected and since that he was lacking of confidence to talk to any girl other than friend he already had which is Kyungsoo.

Slowly Jongin take out his hand. Carefully,without making he's rejecting her but can't help but make it like that.

"You don't like holding hands? Is it too forward? I'm not meaning in romantically way," she said that,and for some reason he feel embarassed by that.

"No,I was like..It's-It's okay to you for holding my hands??," she looked at him with confuse "what do you even mean?".

"-N..Never mind," he still take his hand back. Slightly glanced toward his palm to check whether it's sweating or not.

"You know what,I noticed that you walks way too slow and..One more thing,I bet there's bunch of people that recognized me in there. So I would like you to help me making us looks really close by holding hands like a cute couple,remember my rule?," she raised her eyebrows. 

Yet,she didn't know what his rule. No touchy thingy. He just want her to be comfortable. But it looks like he should get rid of that idea to be one of the rule that he want to apply for this fake relationship since she the one who wants to do it. 

"A-Alright".

On the way they went to the elevator he could see some people along the hallway were looking and she don't mind their eyes. They were whispering and looking at him in disgusted. He was used to that kind of expression he received from people. But,looking at those people while standing beside Soo Jung who is completely different than him making it's terrible. Making him look didn't deserved to be in this view. He destroyed the beautiful painting. 

She turned her face and frowning when she realised he's down. She smiled and hug his arm,speed up the step and walking into the elevator. She's holding her grinned when she look at his relief expression.

"You should living here on weekday. On the weekend,you can go back to your home".

He look up and staring on her face. "It's like a hostel right? But fancy one," she smiled and winked naughtily and makes his heart racing.

"How about you?".

"I'll be here all the time,weekday,weekend,all day except when I'm out".

"You won't go home,meet your family?," when he asked that,he could see the slight dull smile on her face and her eyes was looking around on the floor like she was searching something on it.

"Nope," she didn't said anything after that. And so him. And he get now. There's something wrong. That lead to this.

They arrived at 20th floor. They went straight to the their apartment,when the door was pushed and they went into it,Jongin couldn't help but be impressed. The apartment is wide and huge and it's all complete. He could see the gray sofa that look so cozy and huge television and a fluffy rug with a colour of cream and curtain behind the glass window. The ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter