Urgent Date

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin,quickly get dressed,eat your lunch,"mum shouted from the kitchen. Jongin put a blue sweater on his body and then took the dark green sling bag and put the glasses on the bridge of his nose. He's walking down to the dinner table. His sister is eating while reading some book. Mum slapped her shoulder as that she groaned in pain and look up looking at him.

"Look at that little thing,tch,"she wiped with her hand and then walking away.

"You're not done yet!,"mum yelled.

"I lost my appetite!".

"Then wash your dish,you brat!,"mum sighed. "Have a seat,just ignore your sister,"mum said. He nodded and have a seat and hold the bowl. 

"It's more..Than usual?,"he looks confused. "You should eat more,gain some strength,"mum winked and he blinked his eyes rapidly. Is dating(or actually forced to be a fiancee) Jung Soo Jung could change everything? Even his meal? His mum always never give him to have another bowl or this much amount of rice.

He fastly ate all his lunch since he's really hungry as he was starving from last night. He couldn't sleep a blink and his stomach was growling like crazy. It was like at 6 am he actually fell asleep. He doesn't feel on right mind and a little bit dizzy right now. He took the empty bowl and bring it to the sink.

"Don't need to wash it,just go. You might be late for class".

"But..It's only 12.15pm..Class start on 2,"he was pushed by mum to walk out from the kitchen. She pushed him until he get out from the house. His mum is really strong. Why he didn't inherit her strength?. He has a slimmy skinny body and there's no such a muscle seen on his shoulder or arm. It makes him thought he looks like a worm. A cute one?.

"Jongin-ah!,"Kyungsoo waved his hand,he's standing there with his gig bab that makes him look small. Even though Jongin is taller than Kyungsoo,but that dude is more stronger and have a scary vibe. Senior doesn't really pick on him and a fellow doesn't dare to make fun of him. 

Jongin's running towards Kyungsoo and release a heavy sigh. As that Kyungsoo laughing while pressing his stomach. It didn't stop for like  five minutes. 

"What so funny?,"he irritated and blew the air and make his bang flew up from his forehead.

"What happened to your eyes? You look like that spoiled Chinese kid,who is he? Huang Zhitao? The one from physical department," Kyungsoo wiped his watery eyes. "You didn't sleep last night?".

Jongin nodded. "Yeah..I slept at 6am this morning..Where are you going?".

"Class"

"You don't have class this morning,"Jongin frowned. "What are you doing? Why are you grinning? You are scary!".

"Oh Godness,stop freaking out. Did you forget,doesn't you supposed to meet A Great Jung Soo Jung this evening? At the Qwertyuiop Cafe?,"when Kyungsoo asked that Jongin piched his nose and bit his upper lips. 

"You might don't believe this...But,Jung Soo Jung asked me to be her fiancee".

"No way!,"Kyungsoo eyes widened opened and he covered his mouth with the both of his palm. "Seriosly?".

"Yeah,it's true..Guess what,my father got a promotion and both of them asked me when did we started dating. That happen right after she called me and told me that fiancee thingy,"there's fear on Jongin's face. Kyungsoo could tell how Jongin couldn't handle this kind of situaton. That kid never have much problem moreover involved a human with opposite gender. A female.

"Isn't that too much? A fiancee? We are only twenty. Err,but that's not weird to rich people like her. Just like in soap opera,you know..They get engaged because of business or something. But,yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter