A Bless?

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after take a night shower,Jongin lying on his single bed. His hand reached for his phone on the table beside the bed. His eyes popped out when he got the notification of the follower he got. His eyes widened when he look at the number of followers currently. It's fifty people. Awhile ago the last time he check it was ten people. How is this happen? Is it because of Jung Soo Jung? The power of Jung Soo Jung?. What is she? A public figure?.

 

He can't thinking straight. He got a lot of message. Most of it is the question asking who is he for Jung Soo Jung following him. Moreover the amount of people she followed is totally tiny. Not more than twenty. Most of them are her friends and a brand of clothes or accesories. So,he must be important person to her for her following him. That's why people started wondering. He must tell Kyungsoo right now but suddenly his phone is ringing and the caller is unknown number. Perhaps,Jung Soo Jung?.

 

Wait,how on earth she got his number?.

 

"Hello?".

 

"Is it Jongin?,"the voice of girl with a bit temper. She sounded cute too.

 

"Who is this?".

 

"This is your new problem,joke! Why aren't you reply my message? I thought you're going to be easy for dealing something through media social because you're obviously socially awkward".


Damn. It's hurt. It's more hurt to listen it from a hot attractive person. Right into his ears.

 

"I-I didn't realize there's a message," he lied and she could hear her burst into a laughing.

 

"What? Listen,I saw the icon of eyes and your name next to it below of my message. What is it mean? it's mean you already read it".

 

He kept quiet. There's no good to lie to her. Probably he should always be honest to her everytime she asked something. He cleared his throat and then covered his forehead with his big palm. 

 

"I-I'm sorry. To be honest I'm..I'm scared I-

 

"I want you to be my fiancee. And for your information,this good new already get through your parent's ears. So,there's no step back. You wonder why? Because I'm a daughter of a chairman of WangJung Group,and your father is one of the tiny staff that barely could be seen by my dad and guess what will happen? I think you will know it by yourself,bye!,"she hung up and he dropped the phone from his hand. Those long explanation behind the reason of she approached him.

 

"Sh-She wants me to be her fiancee?,"he covered his mouth. The worst,his parents already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter