First Official Eyes Meet

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What's more tiring than having a straight class from the morning to evening without get a lunch and a terrifying assignment revealed in a moment of class started. The amount of homework is shocking mostly to the freshman. And the most shocking thing to twenty years old Kim Jongin is almost of all the thing required to do in a group. Everyone is almost as same as stranger. Even though it's not polite to say that since he's here for almost two months already. Yet he didn't feel familiar with his classmate. He don't feel safe. He's grateful for doesn't need to move out from his home since the campus can be said really near to his house. He can't imagine if he need to live under a roof with a guy he doesn't know and sharing almost everything with them.

 

"Your class ended kind of late today,I almost make a free concert at the hall for waiting for you there with this guitar in my back and the angelic voice of mine,"Kyungsoo grinned and bursted out a giggle.

 

"Today's class is ..I don't even want to talk about it,I want to grab some coffee,"one more thing Jongin thankful for is he got his buddy from middle school which is also his neighbour. He kinds of upset though because they don't study in the same major. But he don't let it out since he knew Kyungsoo wanted to study in the music major since the first year of high school. And that kid is not really good in mathematic too. So it's going to be hard for him. Jongin doesn't want to make his best man suffered.

 

"Coffee? Hey,let's go to Qwertyuiop Cafe. It's opened a weeks ago,and I heard their coffee is the best. I'm craving for them since people always talk about it for a whole weeks".

 

Jongin frowned as he heard that. Kyungsoo immediately punched Jongin's chest lightly. 

 

"Come on,it's nothing to lose,I bet there's no much people there around this time,"Kyungsoo tried to give a bait the best he got to Jongin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter