Follow Me

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Kyungsoo suddenly feel the world is stop from spinning and the oxygen was like nowhere which make them breathless for the moment,right when the girl with the long black hair with the red headband coming toward them with a sly seductive smile while embracing herself. She staring daringly to Jongin who's looking down on the floor as it more attractive than her which makes her feel sick but proud at the same time.

 

"Excuse me,there,"she said. "You,"she pointed out to Jongin directly with her fingers. Kyungsoo non stopped poking Jongin's shoulder,trying making him realized that he's called by attractive girl expectedly which is scary to be truth. Why on earth even hot person approach someone who doesn't deserve any attention or didn't have any qualification to be noticed?. That's what Jongin thought.

 

"Can we have a talk for a moment?,"her voice is calm,doesn't have any sign of anxiety or heart attack while Jongin felt almost dying inside because he couldn't breathe right now,but he's trying. He didn't realize breathing is such a hard task to do in front of attractive people who have an unbelievable amout of confident. This is almost the same as having a presentation,but truly deeply making him more sweating than usual. At least when having a presentation he could talk something he knew and he aware about to answer people when he get the question. 

 

"Are you even listening? Did you hear what I said?,"she smiling synically.

 

"I-I I do,"Jongin's stuttering.

 

"Then why won't you answer?,"she sighed. "Whatever,forget it. Follow me".

 

"Ehhh?,"his eyes opened widely while he looks at Kyungsoo rapidly. Deep inside he was asking for a help. He doesn't know what to do. He hopes Kyungsoo could give his answer through telepathy but that doesn't seem to work since they are both ordinary human. Too normal to be ordinary so how in the world they could be different?.

 

"F-For what?,"realizing Kyungsoo doesn't budge from giving any reaction since he looks like almost a statue standing beside,Jongin decide to handle this situation by himself which he couldn't do it properly. At least he should reply.

 

She leans towards him "Just follow me,I have something to talk about,"as she said that,Jongin gulped. Talking about what? That's make the level of anxiety in his body keep increasing from 100 to 10000 real quick. His eyes blank rapidly and he bite his lip thinking what he should reply.

 

"Fo-Follow by what?".

 

"Follow me to somewhere,"she's kind of annoyed because she felt talking to his awkward nerd is harder than asking guy out to a date. She doesn't expect this. She thought this will be easy as easy eating a pie maked by a maid. But right now,she must make the pie to so she could eat it.

 

"C-C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter