Coffee

Wicked Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Jongin could hear from his mind is Chen's idea about Jung Soo Jung. He secretly loves the idea but he too embarassed to admit it. Moreover in front of Kyungsoo who might be too excited or end up making fun of him. He's purely thinking about making the business between him and her is special and fluttering him. Of course without making her realize this will be a great experience for himself. Because of that,when Kyungsoo asked on the way home again about that plan,he shaked his head. Making it's obvious that he won't do that.

He knew Kyungsoo is his bestfriend. But this is personal matter. Or is he someone that not qualified to be someone's buddy because of having secret? That's unfair. He believes somewhere on this world have a saying about we should have our own secret and nobody should know it even the closest person ever!.

Thinking about hang out with Jung Soo Jung making his heart thumping like a drum without a sound. It's magical and mesmerizing how someone could making a heart beating like that. The blood is flowing too fast and making us full of blood. For some reason he thought girls shouldn't making their heart beating too much during those month. Damn it,what he's thinking about right now. Bloody random and so much blood words in his mind.

He's laying on his bed and took the note in his sweater's pocket. The tinniest note book ever he held in his hands that owned by someone he could never reach in his life. It's really like a dream. He's not even close to attractive,how can someone that confident,attractive,powerful like her ever got an idea to approach him?. It's because of those fake thingy? At least someone she would to talk with or spending time for several hours from her life should be beared to look.

"Rule numbers one,"Jongin started to frowning. "Make sure everyone that you close to be able to acknowledge our relationship," he's humming some random melody that not even close to any song he heard. People might be laughing if they go through from his playist. All of them are girls group song. People might thought he loves to sing a sentimental music or with gloomy vibe one.

"So..Someone that close to me? So it's my parents..Sister..Kyungsoo..Chen...There's no more. I don't have to work hard on this. Basically all of them already know about this thing," he turn to the next page.

"We should live together..," Jongin blinked his eyes and stared onto the word of live. What's that mean?. He suddenly woke up from the bed and screams like a crazy and mum came out from the doors with a worried expression on her face.

"What's going on here?".

He hide the books behind him and shaked his head. "It's nothing,I-I'm just dreaming about something scary and..At the same time...Tempting".

"What?,"mum frowned. "No!I mean,it's just a nightmare...,"he grinned.

"Ouh..Okay..But,it's only 8pm..Anyway,there's something for you..,"mum winked her left eyes handed the small paper bag to him. He took him and going to ask but she's flee before even he could opened his mouth. He slipped his hand into the paper bag and there's like a tiny box made by high quality wood. It do looks like a ring's box. 

"Wait..No way,"he covered his mouth and fastly sit on the chair and opened the box. There's one ring written with letter on it. JungJong. That second he suddenly thought of Jung Soo Jung. It's the name of him and her in one? It sounds childish for some reason. Their federation's name. But,he likes it. He likes it. Really. Beside the ring,there's a note with a familiar writing style.

This is our engangement rings. Please put it on,I already wears mine. You better did because I'm goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter